Chapter 42

A/N

Please play for a better experience :-)

Type POV

Standin' on the platform
Watching you go
It's like no other pain
I've ever known
To love someone so much
To have no control
You said, "I wanna see the world"
And I said, "Go"

I'm currently here in my room crying my heart out, I tried my best for the last 5 years to try and forget him but here I am crying because of him again... I'm so tired already!! I'm so tired of trying to fix myself... Trying hard to pick up everything that he toss away when he chooses to leave me... He said that it's because he was afraid that something might happen to me... He was just thinking of my safety, I should be understanding him right?? I should be forgiving him right now but why do I still feel hurt and betrayed!! He shouldn't have left!! He should have told me what is happening and we should have face all of that together... Did my life became better when he left!! No!! It only became worst... He said he did what he did to save my life but did he know that I already died the moment he chose to just leave me instead of choosing to fight with me...

But I think I'm lost without you 

I just feel crushed without you

'Cause I've been strong for so long
I never thought how much I needed you
I think I'm lost without you

After all the things that happened between us. Should I just forget all about it and just forgive him just like that?? Am I being selfish to think about myself right now... He already took everything from me when he left... He left me hanging and waiting for his promises!! He hurt me so much!! should I just forget all about it and give him a chance...

Strangers rushin' past
Just tryna get home
But you were the only
Safehaven that I've known
Hits me at full speed
Feel like I can't breathe
And nobody knows
This pain inside me
My world is crumbling
I should never
Let you go

I think I'm lost without you
I think I'm lost, lost, lost

I don't know what to do anymore!! My head is spinning so much for all the things that running into my mind right now!! Why did he have to go back now!! Especially now that finally, I can be myself again while crying because I miss him so much!! why does he have to ruin everything that I'm trying to fix!! Why does he have to come back! Why!!!

Ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh, ooh
I think I'm lost without you, you
I just feel crushed without you
'Cause I've been strong for so long
That I never thought how much I love you

Standin' on the platform

Watching you go
You said, "I wanna see the world"
And I said, "Go"

I remained in my room the whole night, crying my heart out for all the things that are happening to me right now... Why can't my life be easy!! Why do I always have to feel so hurt like this... I'm getting so tired of this already!! I just want to be free from hurt and pain!! I just want to continue and work to save my family's legacy!! I just want to be happy!! Why can't he let me do that!! Why??