Chapter 16

Type POV

As I enter my room, I almost gasp my breath because of so much shock that I feel when I saw what inside my room door. There are my corridor fields with candles and shattered flowers making a path going to our bedroom. Also above there were those hanging hearts with our pictures on them and a sign that says.

"READ EVERYTHING, MY LOVE"

There were those heart notes with different love quotes but in the beginning, there is a letter that is hanging in front of the heart's notes

There were those heart notes with different love quotes but in the beginning, there is a letter that is hanging in front of the heart's notes. I grab it and read it.

To my one and only baby

Baby! These notes were all the notes I gathered for some time now. These are the things that I want to say to you every single day but I'm so shy to do it. So instead I wrote them all down for every single day for you to read for this special day of our lives. I may not be able to say all of this to you personally baby but rest assured that all of this is meant for you. I plan to just prove everything and show you how much you mean to me.

I know our love story is not perfect, we have so many differences, in our lifestyle, in our likes and wants, in our background, but there is one thing that unites and makes us one, and it our love for each other. I know you thought today is a bust hahaha but I guess I want this day to be a surprise for you cause I know you will be anticipating what will I do for this day so I guess I have to pissed you off a little before making you happy. I'm so sorry about that bii!!

But you know how much I was proud of you for how you handle our situation earlier!! I know after our misunderstanding last time you have been trying so hard to change and have more patience and I saw that in your baby earlier when you just let me do my school thing which is I don't have haha Actually, I have but I made sure to finish it early for this day. You choose to be mature about it and let me despite our anniversary baby!! You made me fall in love with you more. You just proved to me that you are the best person in the world.

I love you so much, baby!! Thank you for being my boyfriend and remaining by my side for another year. Looking forward to more anniversary to come.