Chapter 39

Tharn POV

I was shocked upon seeing who is the person whom I'm meeting with!! I cannot believe that the right time that I've been waiting for 5 years is happening right now!! 

"Type??" I have so many things to say to him but I can't seem to say any words besides his name!! He looks so different!! He looked so shocked upon seeing me!! How can he not!! I've been away for 5 years and here I am standing in front of him right now. I quickly run towards him and hugs him... God!! I miss this warmth!!

"Tharn?? You the person whom we are meeting with?" This other person who is with Type asked me, He looked familiar to me!! Who is he? and why is he with my Type!! My gaze turned into his hands who is holding Type on his elbow... I can't help but feel jealous!! Who is he really?? I let go of Type from my hug and started to talk to him...

"Type! You're here!! How are you?? What happened to you!! You seem so different!! Can we talk?? I had so many things to tell you!! I missed you so much, baby!!" I know I'm maybe a little forward with my words right now but I badly want to talk to him... This is my shot and I can't waste it... I was about to pull him and hug him again but I was shocked when instead of answering and hugging me back he pushed me!!

"Sir Tharn!!" Megan yelled because of shock as she saw me almost drop on the floor thankfully I hold on to my balance... I was taken back by his action!! 

"Don't feels so hurt Tharn!! This is all your fault!! Calm yourself down so you can pursue him to talk to you!! " I said to myself as I was going back to stand straight and go near him...

"Type!!" The man who is with Type tried to hold his arm, I think to try and calm him down but Type just motion him to stop...

"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME HOW AM I!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE!! YOU ALREADY LOST THAT CHANCE THE MOMENT YOU LEFT ME 5 YEARS AGO!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!! GO! LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!" Type angrily yelled at me... He was about to turn around and walk away from me but I stop him by holding his arms but he pushed my hand harshly again...

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!!! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TOUCH OR EVEN LOOK AT ME YOU SON OF A B*ITCH!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH TO LET YOU!!" He said to me, I was about to go and went near him again but this guy put himself in between

"Didn't you hear what he said Tharn!! He doesn't want you anymore!! I suggest you step a few steps back before I drop you!!" He seriously said to me... Who the hell is this man!!

"Who are you!! You got nothing to do with us so please step away!! I need to talk to my boyfriend!!" I angrily said to the man, I was shocked when Type suddenly laughs so hard upon hearing what I said...

"BOYFRIEND?? REALLY?? I DON'T REMEMBER I HAVE ONE ALREADY!! I REMEMBER I HAVE A BOYFRIEND 5 YEARS AGO BUT THAT F*CKING GUY LEFT ME BEHIND TO DIE ALONE!! SO NO!!! I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME YOUR BOYFRIEND AGAIN CAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!" He angrily said to me then he turned around to walk away

"Type!! Please!! We have to talk!!  Baby please!!" I tried yelling at him but he didn't seem to hear me, He just continue to run away from me... I was about to run after him but this guy stops me...

"Dude...." I was about to speak to him but he didn't let me... He suddenly pulls some card on his wallet then speak

"Call me by the number written on the card... I don't have to but I think I need to talk to you for him!! Meet me later by  Lumphini Park... Wait for me!! I have to fix the mess that you did to him again!! If you want to talk to him, you need to talk to me first because, without me, you will never get the chance to talk to him!!" He firmly said to me, then turned around to step away from me but I stop him