Chapter 5

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning, guys, This is a partly smut scene chapter update, so if you think you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence, haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading, guys.

So here it is.

==============================================================================

Tharn POV

It's been months, ever since Type's Father came home, he is back again to somewhere I do not know. He is never here for my Type. He never gives time for his only son. He's been like this ever since Type's mom died many years ago. Type is used to it, but I'm not!! I can never understand how a father can neglect his only son, especially if that son has no one except for him. Yes! He spoiled him for every material thing that anyone can imagine but that is not parenting!! It's a neglect of his true responsibility to his son!!

This is why I promised that I would never leave him just like what his father is doing to him his whole life. He never experiences the love coming from a parent ever since his mother died. I know I'm like him because my parents already died when I was young but at least I know they don't have a choice in leaving me. They died because of an accident.

I'm currently here at the library waiting for Type cause he still has something to do with his friends Mild and Champ. I don't know what it is and I don't have a plan to know. I'm not some overbearing boyfriend who wants to always know what is happening to his lover's life. Even though I and type are in a relationship, I still know how to respect his privacy which is very different from him.

He is a very possessive lover who only wants my attention on his own. I'm not complaining I like it cause it only proves to me how my boyfriend loves me. He doesn't allow me to have or know other people except for my only friend lhong. Sometimes it's kinda frustrating but it was me who love him first. I'm the one who should be thankful that someone like him loves a nobody like me. I'm a proud Gay and my Type is not. He is very much straight but it all change when he became my boyfriend and I can't be happier about it.

He is my bestfriend, my family, my all. I love that spoiled brat more than anyone!! More than myself!!

I was busy surfing the internet to search about my thesis, I need to study more about this matter that I want to present in our initial screening for me to be ready for all the questions that my professor might throw at me. This is simple but still. I need to be ready!!

When suddenly someone sits beside me who is unusual because after what happened to Camilla, Everyone is warier of me. They are all avoiding me because they don't want to be like Camilla who dropped out of school after what happened. No one can mess with a Phawattakun. Me! myself knows that as clear a day

"Hi, Friend!! No Type yet?" My friend lhong teasingly said to me.

"What do you mean by that Lhong. " I asked him, he is always like this, teasing me in terms of my relationship with my baby

"haha, nothing!! I'm just shocked that Type is not here yet beside you!! Are you two had broken up already. Do I now have a chance for you huh? huh? huh?" Lhong teasingly asked me.

"Why are you always thinking that Type and I will break up!! That will never happen Lhong. You should know that by now!! I love..." He didn't let me finish

"You love him more than anything. You love him and you promised him that you will love him as long as you are breathing!! I know!! I know that already because you already told me that so many times that I can't even count anymore how many!!" He sarcastically said to me