Chapter 34

Tharn POV

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This is a pure smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N Play the music for a better experience

Come to me
In the night hours
I will wait for you
And I can't sleep
'Cause thoughts devour
Thoughts of you consume

Type and I are now here in our hotel room at the resort. We haven't been able to enter our room but we already start devouring each other lips. Type's Legs were wrapped around my waist and his arms around my nape to deepen our kiss. My right arms are holding his body, my left arms are busy opening the door...

We are inseparable!!

As we entered the room, I harshly closed the door not minding the loud sound that it may produce. We are both busy tasting each other sweetness and sucking each other souls. Our tongues that are fighting for dominance, no one wants to give in and surrender... Type knows now how to reciprocate my moves, before it was always I who will do the hard work. He is not shy anymore...

We separated for a while as I pushed Type against the wall, we look in each other eyes lustfully, I can only look at him with so much awe in my eyes thinking how the hell did I end with someone this gorgeous and tasteful like him... I see Type biting his lips while looking at me...

"God!!! You are so sexy!!" I said to him than without a warning I started attacking his alluring lips again. More aggressive and hungry!!!

"ahhhhhh Mmmmm" moan escape from Type's mouth then he responded and moved his lips hungrily against mine... We are both starving for each other touches and warmth!!! My body started to heat up again...

Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

I pinned Type's arms above his head so that he can't move. Type couldn't help but bit my lower lips and suck them hard making me groaned in so much pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh mmm you are so good bii ahhh" We keep on devouring each other's lips hungrily like there is no tomorrow. Type tried to free his arms from my grips but he is powerless. I like feeling so dominant with him, it gives me more pleasure and arousal!!!

I smirked... He really can't help but want to touch me. I keep on exploring type's face, neck and shoulder.

"Oh, God!!!!" Type's can't help but shout because of too much pleasure that I'm giving him. I already know how to make you feel good bii!! I already memories every part of your beautiful body... Every single part of this is mine!!! All mine!!!