Chapter 9

Tharn POV

Type immediately get off the car and went inside the bar, I quickly get off too and harshly dropped the key of the car to valet here at this bar. I just sign an apology to the valet. I need to go after Type. I can't let him be on his own in this kind of place. I prepared myself to be hurt this night. I know what I will witness again!! My type is going to be lovey-dovey again with some girl that he thinks he likes. I was used to this but what hurts me more now is that Type is learning to love this girl he just met and I'm suffering because of this.

Yes!! I love him!! I love my so-called Master!! Pathetic right?? I'm such an Idiot!!

I don't know when did I start to love him but all I know is that the first time I saw him, I already know on the spot that I want to be with him and protect him all the time. When I enter high school, I know for myself that I'm gay but no one knows about it. How can they know!! I didn't look the part. I'm handsome, I'm masculine. I look like a straight man but I never was. I'm never attracted to a woman before as in never!! The only person that can make my heart flutter like crazy is Type. He is the only person that makes me want to wake up every day!! He is the only person who can make me feel all the emotions in the world. Only him.

But sadly!! He is straight and he only sees me as his brother or his bestfriend. He only treats me as his family!! How can he loves someone nobody like me!! I'm nobody compares to him. He is a prince!! He is an heir of a big empire!! How can I compete with that?

I already prepared myself to be hurt this time but what I didn't expect is me watching my Type be hurt so badly by someone who doesn't deserve him. I stop behind Type when I saw him watching at something.

"Baby!! What's the progress of your plan with him. Is that idiotic heir already agreed to be your boyfriend?" A man asked Jane while kissing all over her neck, Jane was sitting on his lap feeling every move that man is doing on her

"Not yet! But I'm in progress!! Gosh!! That guy is so clueless that I'm disgusted by him yes! He is handsome and academically intelligent but he is a damn idiot in terms of everything. Would you believe that he is still a virgin cause he is waiting for someone who will love him unconditionally!! Pathetic right?? Gosh who does that nowadays! I feel so irritated whenever he tried to touch me!! He doesn't know how to make me feel good like this!! God!! Baby, you're so good!!" Jane said in between her moans

"Just do our plan baby and everything will be perfect. Imagine him being your boyfriend and maybe he is a total idiot that he will eventually marry you!! God!! We are gonna be so damn rich!! Imagine that!!"

"Yeah, I know baby!! Gosh!! He is so dumb and clueless!!" She said then they proceed on eating each other mouths like they are in their room. They are so shameless!!

I'm fuming right now!! I can't believe that they can do this to my Type!! After all, what Type did just to learn to love that f*cking woman she will do this to him?? She is just using my Type!! I was about to charge on them but type stopped me then he turned around and look at me blankly!!

"Let's go home!! " He firmly said then he proceed on going outside which I immediately oblige. I don't know where Type is currently right now but I know long enough that he's been hurt so much that it made me want to kill those two people who made my Type like this!! I want to go back punish those two but I need to secure my Type first. He will always be my priority and not my feeling anymore.

I proceed on stepping out of the bar and saw that Type is already inside the car waiting for me. He is just looking straight and not speaking anymore. He is oddly silent right now which makes me more afraid and anxious. This is not the usual him. Usually, he will create a ruckus and a scene there already but he did not!! I don't know what is going in that little mind of his.

As we arrive at his mansion, He didn't wait for me to park the car anymore and proceeded in going out of the car and run inside the house. It made me feel so anxious so I immediately get off the car too and I just gave the car key to one of the guards for him to park it instead. I hurriedly run into Type room because I know he is not okay right now!!

My type is not okay and it makes me feel so hurt for him. As I arrived outside his already locked door. I was right!! He is not okay!! I can hear him scream and cry inside his room. He is hurt!! My type is hurt!!

I quickly go down and get the key in his room then come back!! As I was entering his room I can see how destroyed all of his things are. everything is broken and shattered here on ton floor but what makes me feel hurt is that my Type is crying. He is crying so hard!! I quickly run to him and hug him tightly but he just brushes off!! He stands and like an insane person. He started to walk around and speak like a mad man!!

"WHY THARN!! WHY EVERYONE IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS! IF THEY AREN'T LEAVING ME!! THEY F*CKING HURTING ME!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS SERIOUS WITH ME!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS HONEST WITH ME BUT THIS!! SHE IS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!! THEY JUST WANT TO USE ME FOR THEIR GAIN!! WHY!! WHY ME! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL OF THIS!! WHAT DID I TO MAKE THEM SEE ME LIKE SOMEONE WHOM THEY CAN FOOL AND HURT ANYTIME!!

I'M TIRED THARN!! I'M TIRED OF LEAVING THIS WAY! FIRST IS MY DAD! HE NEVER LOVES ME THARN!! HE NEVER CARES FOR ME!! HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME FEEL AN IDIOT, SMALL AND FOOLISH!! HE DOESN'T LOVES ME!! I HAVE NO ONE THARN!! I HAVE NO ONE!! AND NOW JANE!!

F*CK I'M SO STUPID TO BELIEVE HER!! I BELIEVE HER THARN THAT I EVEN WANT FOR HER TO BE TO THE ONE!! I'M SO STUPID!! I'M SO STUPID!"

After he said those harsh things about himself he dropped and continuously wails on the floor. I go to him again and hugged him tight

"You not stupid type!! You are not!! They are just bad people who want to use someone precious and kind person like you!!" I said to him, I'm trying my best not to cry cause I want to make him feel that there is someone strong enough to help and be with him right now. I let go of our hug and held both of his cheeks which made him look at me straight in the eye even though he still crying like a mess

"You are not alone!! Don't ever think that you will be alone because you still have me!! You will always have me!! I will never step away from your life as long as you need and want me. I'm not going anywhere Type!! You have me!! You forever have me!! I will never leave you!! not now! not ever!!" I firmly said to him, he is just looking at me sadly but I saw how his facial expression changes like he was relieved for a little bit after hearing what I said.

I always looked at him like this before but I don't know why I feel so hot right now!! Like there is some big force inside of me that wants to kiss him right now!!! It elevated more when I saw how type bit his lip!!

God! this is so tempting for me!! I don't think I can stop myself anymore. I've been suppressing this urge of mine for a very long time. The urge of wanting to taste his kissable chestnut-shaped lips. He is looking at me like he is feeling what I feel too!! He is looking at my face so intently that he stop crying all of a sudden.

I want to stop myself greatly!! I know this is a mistake!! I know this wrong! but I can't!! I've been waiting for this for a very long time!! I've been wanting to do this with him every single second that he was with me.

I love this man so much!! I love Type!! I love him! and without warning! I push myself into him and put my lips into his lips.

I can see shock he was for a very good 2 seconds and then he closed his eyes like he wanted what's gonna happen too! It made me feel happy and excited.

I started to open his mouth and enter my tongue which he welcomes who heartedly.

There we shared a very passionate first kiss!!

To be continued

Waanjai MJORA