Chapter 7

Type POV

I feel so lost right now cause I don't know what is happening between us, I tried to think about it so hard but I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just protecting him!! Is protecting my love is now considered as wrong? Did I do something wrong??

I'm irritated and frustrated right now!! I tried talking to him but it seems that he was avoiding me. I tried calling and texting him but nothing. He didn't even join me when we are on our break earlier. I haven't seen him since earlier. Mild told me that he may be busy that is why but I know him. No matter how busy he may be he never neglects me!! He never chooses to do another thing over me. This is the first time he acted this way ever since I and Tharn became a couple.

It's time for me to go home already but it seems that Tharn doesn't have a plan to go home with me, usually, he will be here at our building 5 minutes before my class will end but I been waiting for him for 30 minutes now but still, no Tharn is showing up. I starting to get restless now!! What should I do!!

"Has he contacted you already?" Mild asked me. He and champ are accompanying me right now while waiting for Tharn.

"No!! I've tried calling him on his cellphone but he is always cannot reach me!! Arghhhhh!! Tharn is making me so irritated already!! I don't understand his problems!! I'm just protecting him?? Is it wrong to do that now huh?? Is it wrong for me to something to protect him from that f*cking arrogant guy who is bullying him earlier!!" I angrily asked them.

" For me no!! Because if I were in your position! I'm maybe doing the same thing to protect Mild from anyone who will want to hurt him" Champ said then he kissed Mild on his temple. Gosh!! Do they have to do that in front of me while I am currently having some problems with my love life!! So considerate!!

"See?? So I don't understand why is he acting that way!! I'm just protecting him for god sake!! I love him and I don't want anybody to do something like that to him!!" I frustratingly said to them.

"I understand you Type but did you try to think and put yourself into Tharn shoes. For the long time that we've been kinda friends. I kinda know him already and I know how much that guy loves you!! I know he has a big reason why he is acting that way. He can never ignore you like this maybe you did something to piss him off or disappoint him. The guy is so madly in love with you same as how much you love him. Did you ever think for a second of what may be his reason why he is acting this way? He assumes that you will know it yourself that is why he didn't tell you about it himself." Mild seriously said to me which made me confused.

"What do you mean Mild. I don't understand what do you want to say to me." I said to him

"You're the only one who can know Type because I do not know every aspect of your relationship with Tharn, because to tell you the truth. You two are so secretive about your relationship which for me is I don't understand why because I can see how much you too love each other. I don't know the real reason why you too are acting that way. You are the only person who can answer you're question Type. why do you think Tharn is angry with you right." Mild seriously said to me which made me so think so hard. I guess didn't think about how Tharn is feeling. I didn't consider his wants and his feeling that I always act on my own.

I always put him in a bad and awkward position. I should have more considerate of Tharn's feelings. I know how much he wants me to control my temper and behavior especially if it will only make the situation worst and what I did earlier put Tharn in a more embarrassing and difficult situation. I can still remember his world to be the last time we've been in a situation like this

Flashback

"Baby! Please promise me that you will learn to try to hold your temper and just be patient about everything. Don't be involved in this situation again wherein you will fight somebody or be in a middle of a fight even if it involves me" Tharn sincerely said to me while caressing my back. I'm sleeping on his chest because we just finished our lovemaking session here in our room at the university