Chapter 29

A/N

Just an FYI for those who are asking... Jake is the second name of Tharn... Liam is the second name of Type...

Type POV

Here I am laying in the arms of my Tharn. I really miss his warmth.. This is my safe heaven.. With him I know I'm always safe and happy.. I can exchange everything just to always have this feeling..

"Bii, how are you feeling?" Jake asked me while caressing my hair gently.. This is so relaxing.. It's been a while ever since I was relaxed and at peace like this.

"I'm good boo, Sore but good.. I can take another round if only you are not so worried about me.. In fact, I should be the one worried about you.. You are the one who was shot and been in the hospital for a week" I said to him then I snuggle myself more into his embrace.. I really like being in his arms.. I love his smell, it's so alluring..

"We are done, two round baby! I don't want to exhaust you especially if you still have class an hour from now.." Jake said to me.. He is very considerate of me..

"You know I can always skip that for you right.. I miss you so much boo! I just want to be with you more especially we both know that after this we have to be separated again right?? " I said to him..

It really pains my heart that he is not with me anymore 24/7 just like before and it is my fault.. If only I didn't act rush and asked him to run away with me.. Nothing like this would have happened.. We should have been like before..

" I know bii, I'm sad about it too but you know even we are not together always like before you will always be the only love of my life.. No one can change that.. I love you more than anything.. More than my life.. I just want you safe bii.. I can wait till we can finally be 24/7 together again.. I'm can be contented with this.. We are going to be okay.. I promise you that.." He said to me..

I really feel loved and secured with every word that Tharn is saying right now.. He is the love of my life too and I don't think I can ever love anyone else except him..

I lift my arms and looked at him.. I smiled at him widely then I kissed him passionately.. When we let go.. I smiled at him and said

" I love you so much boo!! Always! And yes!! We are going to be okay.. I promise!!" I said to him, he smiled at me then I go back to lay on his chest and rest my ears to hear the sound of his beating heart..

The heart that I know only beats for me..

We are just enjoying the moment when I hear my phone and when I checked it was Eye..

I quickly sit up properly and answered the phone.. I know this woman!! If I didn't answer her call within minute she will sure berserk and my father will know about it..  It's like she was holding me hostage.. She and my father!! I don't know how can she get my father's approval that easily... He likes her so much that sometimes I just want to yell at them to just marry each other instead and stop bothering me and Jake anymore...

It's as if I can ever do that!! How I wish I have all the courage to stand up in front of my father. He really terrifies me!!

Tharn sit up too looking so confused

Eye: Hi love!! Where are you!! I tried going to your classroom but you're not there?? I want to ask you to eat with me.. There is a newly open restaurant near the school premises.. I just want to try it..

Tharn looked so shocked when he heard her called me love.. I know this will pain him so much.. I know he will ask me so many questions about Eye.. I just looked at him saying to please bear with me and he understood me immediately.. He really knows me well..