Chapter 44

Type POV

I'm now sitting at the Airport ground looking so helplessly...

AM I REALLY TOO LATE???

WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!!!

PLEASE THARN!! COME BACK TO ME!!! PLEASE!!!

then an Idea came into me... I quickly run into the announcement section are... The girl is still talking but I aggressively pulled the mic away from her... She quickly pushes the button to Mute the mic

"What the...!!" She is about to get angry at me but I just try my best to beg and reason to her.

"Miss! I'm sorry for disturbing your job but I'm running out of time... My boyfriend was about to leave me without knowing that I still love him and I forgive him!! He is my life and I will die if I wasn't able to stop him!! Please help me!! You are my only hope... Please I'm begging you!! Please help me!! I will do everything to pay you in return for this favor!! Please!! Please!!" I'm literally begging her nonstop... She seems so hesitant but then her face change and smile at me

"It may cost me my job but I can see how desperate you are Sir!! Go! Do what you have to do to get your love back!! But please just for 1 minute... I badly need this job and I can't lose it..." She smilingly said to me... I quickly smile at her and keep saying thank you to her...

She just smiles at me then she fixes the mic so that I can speak properly... Then she motioned me that the mic is on now and I can now proceed to speak... I just smiled at her then breathed deeply before speaking.

"Hi boo!! Tharn!! If you are hearing, I'm here!! You're baby!! I'm here at the announcement booth of the airport please come back to me boo! I'm waiting for you here! Please don't go!! I know all the truth now... I'm sorry if I didn't believe you at first... I'm sorry that I pushed you away!! It's my mistake boo!! Please come back to me!! I love you still!! I can't live without you boo! Please come back to me!! I tried looking for you but this place is too big for me to find you!! Can you go to me instead! I promise that this will be the last time that you have to go to me because I will never let you leave me again!! Never again so Please boo!! I'm waiting for you here! If you are hearing this!! I still love you boo! I love you so much!! Please come back to me" I said then the girl beside me mention that It's time up already and I need to give her back the mic... I just proceed on stepping out of her booth and patiently waiting for my boo...

I waited and waited for almost 5 minutes already but no Tharn is showing in front of me...

Is this it??

Did he just leave me again just like last time?

Why do all of those I love will just leave me?

Why?? Am I that too late already?? Did I push him hard enough for him to give up on us?? Did I really messed up!!

I started to just cry here by myself again, My strength has finally escaped from my body again that I instantly drop on the floor... I don't care if I'm attracting so much attention to myself

I feel so hopeless!!

He's gone!!

My love leaves me again. I'm alone again!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.