Chapter 8

Flashback

Mid of their 2nd year in College. Type and Tharn are not in a relationship yet

Type POV

"Tharn!! Please come with me na!! Please!! I need to see Jane!! I promised her that I will see her tonight!! I've been neglecting her because dad has been home this day!! I don't know if dad is doing it on purpose but I don't care anymore. I need to see her!! She has been complaining to me!!" I'm currently begging Mew to come with me because if I were with him, my dad will never suspect me of doing something other done study.

"You can see her!! but do you need me to come with you? You know I'm busy with a project right?? I need to pass this on to my professor tomorrow! I can't go anywhere else right now!!" Tharn irritably said to me. I quickly jump into his back and sit on it. He is currently lying on the bed upside down while doing something on his laptop. I started to massage his shoulder.

This what I normally do when I try to coach him to agree on something that I want to do. We're used to this. We lived together our whole life. We know everything about each other. There is no malice at all.

"Because you are my bestfriend and my guard!! You know dad will never let me out if I don't have you by my side right. Please Tharn!! Please go out with me. I promised we will not belong. I just need to couch her a little bit so that she will not be angry with me anymore." I tried begging him again with a matching massage session on his back and shoulder.

"I said I don't want to!! Please stop pestering me and go back to your room!! you have to study because you have a quiz tomorrow right" He firmly said. This is normal for Tharn these days. I don't know what happens but he's been acting weird when I started dating Jane. He was not like this before, he been nagging about being a playboy before

I'm always with a different woman every single day when I started college!!

He will always say.

"TYPE!! AREN'T YOU TIRED OF EXCHANGING WOMAN OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! YES! THEY ARE JUST WHAT YOU CALL THIS FLING BUT I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU!! DID YOU KNOW ONE OF YOUR WOMEN APPROACH ME EARLIER AND CRY BECAUSE SHE SAW YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!! GOD TYPE!! PLEASE STOP!!

I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER IS DOING ON TO YOU AND IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO TRUST SOMEBODY BUT HOW WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TRULY LOVE YOU IF YOU KEEP ACTING THIS WAY!! GROWP UP TYPE!! I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS!! YOU ACTING LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE CALL YOU!!

SPOILED HEIR!! PLEASE TYPE LISTEN TO ME!! IF YOU EVER VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! JUST LOOK AROUND I'M SURE THERE IS SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES YOU DEARLY!! SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER HURT YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! WHO WILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!! JUST LOOK AROUND TYPE!! JUST LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE!!"

I can still remember his every word that he said to me which stuck on my mind that time that is why I stopped acting like a child and treating woman like they are just a thing that I can throw away.

I tried to find someone whom he describes that who will love me unconditionally then I found Jane!!

She is a very beautiful woman, a kind and intelligent person like me. I met her when I join a competition outside school. She represented her school just like me. We met a few times, then she confesses to me that she likes me that is when I started to think that maybe she is the one that Tharn is referring too but the only bad thing is that she didn't come from a very wealthy family that is why I cannot introduce her to my dad. I'm sure he will only say no and keep her away from me. I admit I'm not sure if I love her but I have to try right??