Chapter 32

Type POV

I and Eye has gone to the boutique to check some suits for me to wear for the wedding..  I'm really disgusted with myself while looking at the mirror wearing the suit thinking that I will wear it to my so-called wedding..

Eye is so happy assisting me to wear those clothes and picking them for me.. How can she not.. Her dream finally came true!! Her mother is also outside waiting for us..

I bet they are so excited to Wed their family to our family!! The power of being a Phawattakun is immeasurable!! I can still remember how they spoke about the wedding details

" After this, tomorrow we need to check all of the details that the planner did for our wedding.. We have to check the venue. I want to make sure that  it suits your taste hun! Also the invitation, I think the designs were already drafted we just had to see what design we like right mom? Eye asks her mother outside the curtain.

"Yes, Dear!! You two just have to go to the wedding planner and see those designs. I think they drafted 10 designs for it. Also the flower arrangement!! You have to pick a design. I can do it myself but I don't want to be so overly excited and decide on my own. You have to like and choose it yourself it's your wedding.." I heard her mother excitedly yellow... I bet you are really happy!! So freaking happy!!!

"As if you are not doing it already!!" I murmur but it seems that Eye hears it partially cause she looked at me.

"Did you say something hon??" She smilingly asked me

"Ahh, nothing.. I just want to say.. Are not rushing this too soon. Maybe we need more time to plan all of this.. As a business management student, I know how hard planning is" I tried to change the subject.

"It's nothing Dear!! Your dad gave me all the resources to do this.. It's actually a piece of cake!! Did you know how those businesses are so eager to handle us... Those who handle the details of your wedding like the flowers, the venue, the caterer.. all of it.. they are the ones who pursued us to choose them.. They know how important your wedding is.. Can't blame them though.. Landing and having to be part of a Phawattakun is a major level up on their companies.. so don't you worry.. Everything is already settled.. You just have to choose from them.." She smilingly said to.. which I just answered her with a smile too..

"Fantastic!! I'm really so lucky to have you as my future husband..  I love you hon!!" Eye smilingly said to me.. I just smiled at her.. I'm really not good at lying especially with words.. You'll see through me!!

What can I do to stop this!!!!

Here I am in my room at the university.. I didn't attend any of my classes.. Thankfully I don't have class in the morning so I only have to wait this afternoon

I don't think I can't look at other people without bursting out my feelings..  I don't want to create any ruckus again..

I've been waiting since earlier for Jake's class to finally be over. I can't disturb him on it even though I'm starting to get impatient already but I still try my best not to... I really don't want to burden to him but my mind keeps messing with me... I feel like I was about to explode any minute... I feel so alone right now!! I just need him... I want to feel slight happiness with him... I want to feel that is gonna be alright cause we have each other, that no matter what happens, everything is gonna be okay... I just feel secure and he is the only person who can make me feel ok right now... Only him!! I want Jake!!

Until it's already 4 pm. I know Jake's class is already over so I'm sure he is already free. He may have activities again but I don't care about anything at all anymore right now. I just need him.. I need him right now.. I can't think straight for myself anymore.