Chapter 11

Type POV

I was confused about everything!! I don't know what should I do! I'm confused about how I feel.

After that kissed, I'm supposed to be mad at Tharn because of what he did. I'm supposed to be offended because I'm a f*cking man who was kissed by another man more than he is my friend. I was supposed to mad at him and then let go as if nothing happens.

But I don't know what it is with me that after the kiss, I feel like there is a spark that comes between us. That the feeling that I've been wanting to feel before to every woman that I've been with is what I felt when we kissed.

I've been wanting more of that!! I want to kiss him more, I want to feel his arms around me more!! I've been wanting for our bodies to touch and have each other's warmth!! I don't understand!!

I think I'm going crazy already because I'm waiting for something that the normal guys will never think about more like wanting it. This is why I've been avoiding Tharn so much.

I don't want to see him for now because he will only just confused me more!! I need to figure things out first!! I need to know why am I feeling this way with my friend.

He is like my brother for Pete's sake!! More importantly, he is MAN!! I need to know the truth about my feelings first because I don't want to give him false hope. I saw how hurt he was when I push him away after that kiss.

I hurt him which hurt me the most.

I'm currently here at BKK bar with my mild!! I've been so out of focus this past few days because of what I'm feeling right now!! I'm so confused. I'm trying to sort my feeling by trying to flirt with other girls here at the bar.

There is this girl who keeps on flirting with me, she said that she has been eying me ever since I got here. Mild is not here right here cause he has to go to the comfort room. I'm currently sitting here with this girl, which I don't know her name yet. We are sitting in the far back of the bar. It's so loud there in front.

"Honey!! I like you ever since I saw you earlier." She flirtingly said to me while snaking his hands all over me

"Do you know who I am??" I flirtingly asked her, maybe she is just like those people who only want me for my money. I learned my lesson!! The only person who I know loves me with or without my money. There is only one person whom I can trust with every instinct that I have. Only one!!

It's Tharn!!

"No!! How can I know you if I only met you today but I don't care about that? I really want you!! You look so handsome and manly!! I really like you!!" She flirtatious said to them suddenly sit on my lap and snake her arms into my nape.

"I want to taste you. Do you want me to?" She said, I just smirk. I think if I let myself feel another woman I can ignore this feeling that I'm having with Tharn!! Maybe I can go back to what I feel for him before. Maybe this is for the best. I looked at this woman in front of me and without a warning, I kissed her hungrily.

We are kissing for I don't know how long but I was shocked when instead of sorting out my feeling thru this, an image of Tharn kissing me is what keeps flashing into my mind. The feeling of wanting to touch and feel him right now is what imagine!! That's when I finally realized what I feel.

I LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE MY THARN!! HE IS THE ONE WHO CAN ONLY MAKE ME FEEL LOVED AND CAN GIVE ME THE SPARK THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO FEEL THE WHOLE TIME THAT I'VE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!

HE IS THE ONE I WANT!! NO ONE ELSE!!!

When I finally realized what I feel and what is happening I quickly push away the girl that is in my lap away from me