Chapter 19

Type POV

I looked at tharn he looked so sad and confused. I quickly stand on my feet and face my dad. I don't care if he will be angry at me!! I can't let any of this plan of his happen. I can't I have Tharn!!

"NO, DAD!! I WILL NEVER MARRY SOMEONE THAT I DON'T LOVE OR EVEN KNOW ABOUT!! NO!! I CAN'T!!" I shouted at him which is the first time that I would do this my whole life.

THEN I RUN QUICKLY INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT WAITING FOR HIS WRATH TO WELCOME ME!!!

As I enter my room, I immediately drop on my bed and cried so hard. I can't believe this is happening to me. After all my father did to me, I can't believe he will go up to this point that even my future family is going to meddle and plan everything just to follow what he wants

I cannot be with someone that is not Tharn!! I can't!! I cannot imagine myself loving somebody else except for him. I need to be with him. I don't know what to do anymore. I know my dad!! He will do everything just to make sure that every single thing is according to his plan!!

PLAN!!! PLAN!! PLAN!! F*ck his stupid plan!! I don't even know that girl that he wants me to be with. How can he do this to me, I know about my mom and his love story! Dad's family is so against their love because they want dad to marry somebody else. My mom is just a simple country girl that my dad meet when he was exploring my mom's country place for a business venture. Since then, he and mom are inseparable.

They fight for their love and win after mom gave birth to me. My grandparent loves me so much even though my dad never did but they died early because of an accident. I can't believe he is doing to me what his parents had done to him and his mom.

It's not like I can give birth or something to make him change his mind!! I'm a man for god sake!! What should I do!!

That's when I realized that crying will never do good. I need to do something. I can't let anyone ruin my life and future with my love Tharn!! I can't let him dictate what I should do or shouldn't do!!

I quickly get up from my bed and go to my walk-in closet. I grab a bag then I started to pack my things into it. I know this will be the most reckless thing that I would do but I don't have any choice!! If I didn't act now I'm sure my dad will do whatever it takes for me to follow what he wants.

I can't do it. NEVER!!

After I finish, I check the time. it's 2:00 in the morning. I'm sure everyone is asleep now except of course for our security. I immediately step out of my room and run into the place that I know who can save me from all of this.

I hope he agrees with what I plan to do now!! I don't know what will I do if he did not.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tharn POV

I was dumbfounded after hearing what Type's dad plan for his only son!! I can't believe it so I was stuck on my feet that time and the next thing I knew is that Type is already running away from his dad and his visitor.