Chapter 20

Type POV

I woke up being in the arms of the person that I love. It's always been my happiness waking up this way.

Tharn is still sleeping so deeply, his arms were hugging me so tight like he was afraid that I will be gone in a second while I was just hugging him back comfortably.

I don't want to wake him up because I know how exhausted he was driving me away from my hell of a father.

I admit he was shocked when I told him that we should elope. Till now I can't still believe that I was able to make him agree with me.

Flashback

"Boo, We should elope," I said to him when I enter the room, He looked so shocked about it. I quickly went near him and hold his hand

"But bii!! How can we do that what if your dad would find us? I'm sure he wouldn't like it. How about your study. We are on our 4th year?" Tharn hysterically asked me

"But boo!! Didn't you heard what my dad said earlier!! He wants me to be with that girl. He even wants me to marry!! Do you want me to marry her?? Do you want me to be with her?"

I was trying my best not to cry but I can't help it. I feel hopeless now. He is my only hope. I need him to stand by me and fight for me.

"But." He is hesitant about what I said which made me feel disappointed with him. I quickly turn around and decided not to talk to him anymore. I taught he will fight for me. I taught he will do everything to be with me. I taught them he can save me from all of this but I guess I was wrong. I was really wrong.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was about to open the door and leave him when I felt him suddenly pulled me and hugged me tightly from my back.

"I'm sorry baby!! I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just confused and afraid now!! I don't know what is gonna happen to us! I was shocked when your father announced about you having your girlfriend. I don't know what should I do?"

I turned around but he is still hugging me so tight.

"I understand that bii. that is why I suggested for us to run away I don't want us to be away from each other further!! surely my dad will do whatever it takes to make me follow his orders and be with that girl, Are you gonna let him do that??"

I asked him. I am crying like a mess right now and begging him to agree with me. I need him to agree with me

" Of course not baby. I will never let anything or anyone pull us away from each other. I'll do whatever it takes for us to be together and yes I will go with you and I will be with you wherever you want" Tharn firmly said which made me so happy.

"Thanks, Jake! thank you!! I'm so afraid!!" I said in between in my sobs, he let go of me and look into my eyes

"I know baby!! I know!!"

End of Flashback

We drove for hours trying to find where can we hide from my father!! we drove and drove and drove and drove.

Until I remember the place where my mother and I used to go when we want to hide from all responsibility of being with my father and being a phawattakun.

We go here I think every year just recuperate and be happy. This is a very peaceful place. we loved it here. my mother loved it here

This place was owned by my mother, My father doesn't know about this place because my mother didn't have the chance to bring my father here it's been her dream to bring him here because it's peaceful and she wishes that we will have a simple family bonding here but it never came through because she died already. She was gone before she can even witness us being a happy family.