Chapter 48

Author POV

He couldn't believe this is happening!! He couldn't that after all the things he face in his life, everything and everyone that hurt him... This is the worst!! He couldn't believe the man that promises him his forever is like this... He drops on the floor and started crying!!

The two-person who are on their deep sleep has been awakened from the loud crying noise that is coming from Type... Tharn who is still groggy and doesn't know what just happen, he slowly moves his body and started to caress his eyes... He felt that someone is hugging him, he thought first that it was type so he smiled at him...

"Good Morning baby!!" Tharn smiling said...

"Goodmorning Tharn!!" Lhong smilingly said Tharn was beyond shocked upon realizing whom he was holding on right now... He immediately pushes away Lhong from his body which made the Lhong so shocked that he couldn't react for a moment.

"God!! What are you doing into my bed!!" Tharn angrily asked Lhong while getting his boxer and putting it on without realizing yet that Type is also in the room, and when he did, he immediately runs in front of Type and drop on his knees to hold him but Type just pushed him away...

"Baby! This is not what you are thinking!! I don't know what happens!! I don't remember anything!! Oh god!! What have you done Lhong!!" Tharn confusedly yelled...

"You don't remember what happen last night??" Lhong sounded so confused answer Tharn's question which made Type angrier!!!

"I can't believe this is happening!! After all the things that happen and what you said this is what you are going to do!!! You're going to cheat on me???" Type angrily yelled at Tharn!!! He stands on his feet and angrily looks at his fiancee... Tharn can only kneel in front of Type... He tried to hold him but Type is not bulging!! He pushes him away again, which made Tharn drop on the floor but Tharn is so persistent that he immediately knee in front of Type again and this time he was successful in holding Type's lower body!!

"This is not true!! Please don't mind what he said! I know for myself nothing happen between us!! I can never do it if it's not you!! Please believe me, baby!! I'm telling the truth! Nothing happened between us! Please believe me!! I'm begging you! Please!! Please!! " Tharn repeatedly said to Type but the man is so mad at him that he couldn't believe anything that Tharn is saying right now...

"Believe you?? After all the things that I saw right earlier?? You sleeping together naked?? You are a gay Tharn!! What do you want me to think?? You just sleep together without doing anything except sleeping?? Are you kidding me??" Type angrily said to Tharn

"But Baby!! I'm telling you the truth! Nothing really happened between us!! Can't you trust me now!! Lhong tells him the f*cking truth!! Don't lie!! Please" Tharn is already crying while saying this. He looks like a mess already but he doesn't give a damn about his image... All he can think about is for Type to believe what he was saying right now... Tharn couldn't believe this is happening!!

"Now you're questioning my trust in you!! I trusted you so much Tharn! I gave you my all!! I'm even agreed to marry you for god sake but this is what you will do to me! F*ck you Tharn!! F*ck you!! I shouldn't have waited for you for 5 years!!! I shouldn't have trusted you again if only I know that you will hurt me again!! I hate you!! I hate you!!" Type angrily said to Tharn, He pushed him again, now he is about to run away and go outside Tharn's room but Tharn was quick in getting on his feet and stopping Type by hugging him from behind...

"Baby!! Don't do this!! I promised you!! Nothing really happen!! Please believe me!! I can never do this evil thing to you!! This is the last thing I can do in my entire life! Please believe me, baby! Please!! Don't leave me!! We are about to be married 5 days from now!! Please baby!! Please don't do this!! Please!! I'm begging you! Don't leave me!! Please I can't live without you!! Please!!" Tharn continues to beg Tharn but Type is so angry that he quickly turned around and pushes Tharn away from him which made Tharn butt to kiss the cold hotel room floor... Tharn was so shocked about it that he couldn't react for a few seconds...