Chapter 45

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning ahead guys, This is a pure smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===========================================================================

Type POV

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I am Not Afraid Anymore
Standing in the eye of the storm
Ready to face this, dying to taste this, sick sweet warmth
I am Not Afraid Anymore
I want what you got in store
I'm ready to feed now, get in your seat now

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I'm still catching my breath when we let go of each other faces because of the so much kissing session that we did earlier after we arrive here at our mansion... We seem to doesn't care about anyone who might see us... We long for each other touch for 5 long years!! No one can stop us now!! No one!! I was busy opening my room door when he suddenly lifts me to carry me like a bride and he opens the door himself then started to walk in the direction of our bed.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid, I am Not Afraid Anymore
No no no

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He positions himself on me, we are now like 69, me facing his length, while he's on mine. I started to eat veiny length but because he is so huge for me I really can't put his whole length into my mouth it keeps on hitting my throat, I gagged so much already but I'm still trying my best to satisfy him.

He started to stroke me using his mouth and tongue that is slowly swirling around my already hard and ready of a c*ck while his one hand is playing with my balls and the other one is on my hole. He is inserting his long and slender finger into my hole preparing which made me whimper with so much pleasure that he is giving me. I feel like exploding already

"AHHH!! Tharn!! AHHHH YOU'RE SO GOOD!!! ahhhh mmmhhhh"

"Moan for me, baby!! I love hearing you!! Moan for me!!! I'm going to prepare you!! I know it will hurt but please bear with me bii!!"

"Mmmmhhhhh hrrrkkk hack hack hack hack hack hack hack hack" Even I is getting so aroused with the sound of our mouth eating each other c*ck.

I did my best to satisfy him. Gosh!! This veiny length of his is so delicious. After 5 years, it seems like he got so much bigger than before... After a while of this position, we finally came in unison in each other's mouth. He immediately turns around to face me, He is now sitting beside me. He swallowed all of my juices, He even licks the juice that is on the side of his mouth. He looks at me while he licks it like it's the sweetest thing in the world.

He then positions me on top of him. I was just sitting comfortably on top of him while he was teasing me by poking my hole using his hard and so ready of a c*ck...