Chapter 10

A/N

This is still a flashback Mi loves from what happened to Chapter 7 please don't be confused.

It's a flashback on how the relationship of Tharn and Type starts.

It will also explain why Type was so afraid that Tharn might have left in Chapter 7.

Feel free to ask me some questions if you have any. Love lots

=========================================

Type POV

I and Tharn are busy kissing and tasting each other tastes. I'm currently sitting on his lap while his hands were busy roaming all over my body. I was turned on with what he was doing to me right now but when I felt him already trying to remove my shirt on that's when I snap out back into my sense that I immediately get off from him.

OMG!! what the hell just happen!! He was about to walk to me again but I stretch my hand signaling him to stop what I think he was about to do.

"Type??" He was calling my name. I know he was also confused with what I'm acting like right now but what about me! I don't know why the hell did he kiss me!! He kissed me!! Tharn kiss me!! He is a man for Pete's sake!! We are both men!!

I need to think!! I need to process all of this!!

"Tharn get out!! Please get out of my room!! Please!!" I beggingly said to him he looks confused like he didn't know what to react or what should he do.

"But." He was about to speak but I stopped him. I can face him right now. I just want to be alone to process all of this.

"Please leave!! Please leave me alone!! Please Tharn!! Please!!" I said to him!! which he quickly complied. He looks so hurt and sad I don't know what should I do!! I don't know why this happen and how can this happen!

He is my friend!! My bestfriend!! He is like my older brother!! Why?? When he finally stepped out of the room I immediately go to my bed and cried all the tears that I can release!! This night is so depressing and shocking to me!!

I don't know what to do!

================================================================================

Mew POV

A few days after.

I was devastated when Type suddenly tells me to get out that day because He was so shocked about what happened to us.

He was shocked by what we did!! I thought that he wants it too. I felt it!! I can swear I felt him wanting me too. but did I just imagine it all?? Did I assume that he wants it too?

GOD!! What did I do!! This is what I fear will happen if I will try to pursue what I'm feeling for type!! I was afraid that we will end up this way and he will act like this to me!! He is now wary of me and always trying to avoid me!! It's been days ever since that night happens and since that night!! He has been avoiding all of my attempts to approach and talk to him.

"Is Type still in his room?" I asked Lisa own of his maids

" Ah, Tharn! NO!! I saw him go out of the mansion earlier this morning, He was in his uniform so I thought he will go to the university! Strange?? Why didn't he wait for you? Before, he can never go out and go anywhere without you. What happen Tharn!! Did you two have an argument or something??" She asked me

" ahh, nothing!! It's nothing. I just overslept today. maybe he got tired of waiting for me so." I forced smile at her

" Ahh okay." then she leaves