Chapter 27

Tharn POV

It's been 2 weeks ever since I and type have seen each other. I really miss him so badly that I think I'm about to go crazy. I have already been discharged from the hospital for seven days now so I decided to just go to the university again.

My fast recovery is a miracle as per my doctor..  I've been asleep for 3 days after being shot by Type's father on my left chest, Thankfully, It didn't lodge on any of my vital organs. I just have to rest and recover because I lost a lot of blood. After that, I stayed in the hospital for another 4 days before they let me discharge...

I've been staying now in the condo unit of Lhong. I don't have a choice because I have no one!! Lhong offered for me to stay at his place so I instantly agree with him. I'm not welcome anymore with Type's mansion.

This is why I haven't been able to see Type cause I've been on bed rest in Lhong's guest room for a week now. I tried to ask for Lhong help but he just told me that I'm just wasting my time because Type had finally moved on and has his new girlfriend now.

I never believed it!! I know Type!! HE WILL NEVER BETRAY ME!!  we love each other so much for him to do such a thing. 

He even showed me a picture of Type with Eye in the university.. Apparently, Eyes is now attending the same university with Type but a different course..

They look so sweet in the picture but I still don't believe it.. I'm sure there is a reasonable  answer to why is being like that with eye..

I know Type!! He doesn't love her!! He can never love anyone else except  for me... We already promise each other.. One thing that I'm sure of about Type's personality.. He never let go of his promises..

Never!! So I decided that even though the doctor told me to rest for another week.. I can't do that anymore... I need to see Type now!! It's not that I'm doubting him but I just really miss him so much.. So much that I think I'm about to lose my mind already!!

I'm currently here in front of Type's building waiting for him to arrive. I really wonder how is he. I tried contacting  his number but he is not answering his phone. It was always busy or cannot be reached. Maybe by the orders of his dad that he didn't try to contact me.  I know that Sir Anton is in the country and  with Type now in the mansion which made me more concerned about Type safety and welfare there..

I know how much Type hates when his father is there at their mansion..  He can never act as who he really was around that man.. He always has to act as the most perfect son who can never makes mistake in front of that man..

I can only imagine how much Type is suffocating right now especially that I'm not there anymore to calm him down.. I'm not there to take care of him and it's killing to imagine how much he is crying every day because of it.. I know my boyfriend so well.. He cries a lot especially if he can't handle the situation anymore..

It kills to imagine the worst that is happening to him and I can't do anything about it.. I hate myself for that..

Thankfully I still have eyes and ears on what is happening to Type.. It keeps me sane knowing that I have someone to keep an eye on him..  It's Lisa one of his Maid.. She is a bit of a talker but she means well..

I was waiting for Type to arrive when I saw a Big Van stops in front of me.. I didn't think at first that it is Type's car because he never uses this kind of car before when going to school.

The driver when out of the car and go the passenger side of the car and opened the door.. I was shocked when it releases the man who I've been waiting for  2 weeks to see...