Chapter 6

Tharn POV

Another stressful day for me, I'm trying to get through this. I'm currently on my way to our classroom carrying these 6 cups of Milk Tea that my arrogant classmates ordered for me to do.

Yes!! They ordered me. I can't say know cause I don't to create another trouble. They have been treating me this way ever since because I'm just a so-called Scholar of the Phawattakun family!!

I'm not like them who came from a very wealthy and famous family like my Type. They only see me as someone who benefits from Type. They don't like me being here and I'm just letting them, even though I can handle all of them.

Besides me being smart, I'm well trained in terms of self-defense and being a guard of Type. They are also angry with me for what happened to Camilla. They how much possessive and protective Type over me.

They are blaming me for what happened to Camilla. They thought I was the reason why she got kicked out of the university. They think I was the one who doesn't deserve to be here!!

I was struggling because besides their drink they ordered me to buy their food. It's our break and I want to go to my Type but this happen!!

"Tharn!! Why are carrying this much stuff!!" Lhong said as he saw me in the hallway

"The usual!!" I casually said to him, this happens too many times and Lhong knows all about it!!

"Why do you keep letting them do this to you!! You can fight them for Pete's sake!! Why are you carrying their stupid and petty order!! You don't deserve this Tharn!! You don't!" Lhong angrily said as he tries to help me carry all the food that I'm carrying.

"I don't want to create any more trouble Lhong!" I said them him. I'm sure if Type will come to know all of this he will create a big ruckus again.

Type has been through so many already I don't want to add another. I admit Type is very short short-tempered lacks in terms of patience and consideration to other people that is why he was always involved in much trouble.

"Correction! You don't want to create any more for your Type!! God! Tharn you are so martyr because of that guy!! Haven't you had enough!" Lhong irritably said to me.

I just ignored him because I don't want to argue anymore. I'm already exhausted as it is. I just want this to be finished so that I can go to my Type!! He is the only person who can cheer me up in times of this.

We arrive at my classroom then I proceed on giving the orders of my bully classmates. They are only five of them who order me I don't want who is this 6th item for but I don't care.

When I'm done giving them their food. I was about to turn around and walk out of the room but Aaron called me so I turned back

"Tharn!! This is yours!!" Aaron smilingly said to me while handing me one of the milk tea that I ordered. Is he serious?? Why is he acting so kindly to me all of a sudden?

A what the hell!! I can just get it and go out immediately. I don't want to mingle with them anymore.

I was about to get the milk tea when all of sudden. Aaron poured all the Milk tea on me and throw me the food that he was carrying into my face.

"THARN!!" Lhong yelled because of what happened. I was so shocked by what happened that I cannot react for how many seconds. I look all over my clothes and so how mess I became of what Aaron did!! Lhong was about to charge on Aaron but I stop him!!

I just want to get out of here right now!! I don't want more trouble.

but I guess I was late in getting out of here