Chapter 50

Type POV

I still can't believe that Lhong can do that to Tharn and Me... No matter how much he loves Tharn!! He shouldn't have done that!! That is too much!! I feel so guilty that I hurt Tharn again!! I doubted his love for me again!! 

GOD!! Why am I like this!! I will never forgive myself if there is something bad that happens to tharn because of me!! I shouldn't have believed what I saw and just believe what Tharn said to me... He swears that nothing happened to them but I still choose to believe in Lhong's act!!!

I hate myself, I started to pull my hair which Hai instantly saw...

"Type!! Stop hurting yourself!! This isn't your fault!!" He said to me while still focusing himself on driving...

"How can it not be my fault!! I doubted him!! I shouldn't have doubted his love for me!! I should have believed in him!!" I irritably said to him

"Don't blame yourself Type... Anyone in your position will do the same... It's just that lhong succeed for his pathetic act. You and Tharn are both just a victim here!! Stop blaming yourself... What's important here is for you to fix everything with Tharn!!" Hai seriously said to me

"I can't help it, Hai!! If only I listened to him! This shouldn't have happened!! If ever we find Tharn and we finally be okay again!! I want you to do something for me... I want to stop this thing from happening again!!" I firmly said to him

"What is it Type!! Whatever is it!! I will do it!!" He smilingly said to me...

"Here is what you have to do....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I and Hai finally arrived at my mother's rest house, I didn't wait for hai anymore and proceed in going outside of the car and run to search for my Tharn!!

I need to find him before it's too late!! You're not hurting yourself Tharn right?? Please no!! Please don't!!

I quickly enter the house and but was disappointed when I didn't saw Tharn there... The house looks so dark and sad... I saw so many beer bottles on the floor!! Type!! What have you done to him!! Tharn!! Where are you!!

I hurriedly run outside to search for him. I literally search everywhere but still can't see him. I already asked all the people that I can see if they saw a man like him... I keep describing him to so many people but they only said 

"I don't know" or "I haven't seen that man!!!" I'm starting to panic already... I don't know why but I feel like there is something terribly wrong with him!! I can feel it in my guts!!

"Tharn!! Where are you!!" I repeatedly yelled without minding anything or anyone... I just need to find him!!

I was running all over this place when I remember to check the seashore. I run into the seashore, I run and run. I don't care if I may look like a crazy person right now!! I have to find Tharn!! I can't lose him again. I can't.. I'll literally go crazy if it happens again.