Chapter 26

Type POV

It's been A week ever since Tharn and I last saw each other, I never had a chance to see or meet him. He has been awake for 4 days now. I missed him. I only had a chance to visit him one time when my dad allowed me to go out and meet Eye for a date, Thankfully this newly bodyguard of mine is considerate to help me see him. His name is Hai, I admit we became friends now especially when he knows about our secret.

Yes! He knows that I and Tharn are an Item but he chooses to keep it to himself because I begged him to and he said that he understands me. I didn't tell him about it, he just figures it out the day that I visit Tharn at the hospital 

Flashback

3 days ago, the night when I came to know about Tharn finally been woken up from his coma in the hospital

Here I am now outside Eye condo unit, We are finally done for our so-called date. I'm trying my best to be civil with this woman because of my father's order but I can't help but feel so irritated with her!! 

She is so clingy! I hate it!! I don't even want to touch her but she keeps on pushing herself into me. I'm just trying my best to calm and not to burst out of my irritation with her but I'm really near my limits.

"Thank you for tonight Type! I enjoy it. I hope this will continue!! I love your company and I would like for us to know more about each other. You know with us being partnered romantically, I think we have to get us to use each other more. I want us to work Type. I like you!!" She smilingly said.

"Ahhh ehhh" I don't know what should I answer her without hurting her feelings. I don't want to make any mistakes here especially if I'm not the only one at stake. It's Tharn and all of the people around me are always affected by every action that I will make. I can't make any mistakes here. I can't!!

"You don't have to like me now Type, I'm willing to wait, I just want you to know that I like you already so you don't have to worry about me being not liking you because I do Type. I do Type. Please give me this chance to know you more and you to know me also. I want us to work Type.." She smilingly said and kissed me by my cheeks again then she proceeds on going inside her condo unit while I was left alone here outside her door so shocked and devastated. 

What should I do now!!

Here I am currently in my car on the way home. I'm crying right now. I miss him. I really miss Tharn! I missed his touch!! I missed his kisses and his heat. I missed his voice. I miss him so much. I can't take any longer without seeing him.

but what should I do!! I am monitored. I want to see him but I can't!! I want him now! What should I do!! I was crying so hard when my new bodyguard/driver speak in front of me.. I'm sitting in the back of the car..  

"Sir Type. Do you want to go somewhere? I will accompany you!" He said as he stopped the car 

I was shocked at first because of his remarks.

"Why are you asking, isn't my dad ordered you to always make sure for me to  just stay at home beside when I go to school and I'm with Eye!!" I told without looking at him. I'm trying my best to stop crying but it seems that my eyes have their own life. It's not stopping!!

"Yes! Sir! but one of my job too is to make sure that you are okay but from what I can see and hear you are not. What do you need sir!! I will do my best to fulfill it. Do you want to go somewhere else to calm yourself?" He asked me. 

I instantly stopped crying. Is it really okay for me to say what I want to say? I didn't think for long and immediately said what I really want right now.