Chapter 23

Type POV

I'm currently here at our house/ my mother's rest house waiting for Tharn to go home from the stall.. I decided to just stay here for today cause I want to do something special for him.. I saw how hard he work just to be able to provide for me..

Yes! He cannot give me those material things that my father and our wealth can provide to me but I will never ever trade these moments with him for those kinds of material things.. 

Tharn worked so hard to provide for our food every day and I'm contented with this already.. I was so afraid at first because I thought I can't survive this kind of life before..

 I was used to being the spoiled brat. Someone, who can get everything except of course for the love of my father but now!! I really love this peaceful and simple life with him.. 

I wish to just stay here forever.. Me and Tharn together until we're old.. I'm so excited for our future.. 

I decided to surprise him today because  I saw how he keeps on trying his best to gain money for us.. I know how hard it was that he even have to sleep so late at night to finish something and wake up again so early in the morning to work again.. I want to do something for him to pay all of his sacrifices for our relationship.. 

I tried my best to cook his favorite which is curry rice.. I was able to cook it decently after my 4th try, I cooked little portions for my first, second, and third try.. Thankfully the fourth one is edible enough to eat.. I was really frustrated at first because I felt that I always failed in doing this simple thing.. I also prepared our table and make it a romantic ambiance.. 

I know this is not as pretty and romantic as the dinner table that Tharn set up for me in our room in the university but I really tried my best to make this

I know this is not as pretty and romantic as the dinner table that Tharn set up for me in our room in the university but I really tried my best to make this.. I even help someone in the town market for me to able to borrow these things from her like these mini decorative lights.. These candles and some wine.. I never did this my whole life.. Usually, it was me who needed help but this time I was the one who offered it!!  Big improvement right???

When I made sure that everything is already ready.. I decided to call Tharn.. I'm sure, his about to close the stall already.. It's already 6:00 in the evening.. We cannot extend because of the curfew of this place.. All of the people should be inside their house by 7-8 in the evening

Type: Hi Boo!! Are you coming home already

Tharn: Yes! Bii!! I was about to close, I'm just finishing this one client then I'm good to go..

Type: One client? Don't tell me that client is a girl again

Tharn: Yes bii!! 

Tharn proudly said which made me flinch and be nervous a little what if that girl is like those women again.. I'M NOT THERE TO TAME THEM!! GOSH!! MY BOYFRIEND IS SUCH A CHICK MAGNET!!