Chapter 38

Tharn POV

I arrived this morning here in Thailand, my direct flight takes 20 long hrs which is very exhausting, added to it the fear and concern that I'm feeling because finally after 5 long years, I came back here to my home country... I'm so nervous about meeting him because I'm not sure yet if this is the right time for me to meet him after I left... I don't want to endanger his life again... I did everything, it takes my whole will for me to stop myself from checking up on him...

I badly want to go to him right at the moment that I arrive here... I wonder where is he right now... I wonder if his father's plans to marry him with that Eye girl happened... What would I do if he did... What should I do if he finally moved on but here I am still lingering on all our memories and to ahe smallest chance that I and Him can still be together again... I missed him so badly!! I long for his touch, his kisses, his warmth!! Everything about him!! I want him!! But this is not the right time yet, I have to do what I got to do for my company first then I will go to him... I will do whatever it takes for him to take me back... I will do everything for him, I just hope I'm not too late yet!! I can only wish for it...

"Megan? Is everything ready for our presentation later?" I'm currently here at a hotel getting ready for our presentation later, I visited Lhong earlier in the hospital but he is asleep so I decided to just come back later after the meeting

"Yes, Sir! Everything is ready for your presentation later! I already double-checked  the restaurant where the meeting is gonna happen and they said that everything is ready for later, we just need to go there..." She smilingly said to me...

"Thanks, Megan! I'm sorry I have to drag you all the way here, I just don't have anyone I trust to handle this thing for me here..." I apologetically said to her, I'm not familiar yet with our employees here in Thailand because Lhong is the one who handles all of there in our Thailand Branch... I most handle only our US branch... Looking at my environment now, it seems that so many things had changed already...

"No problem Sir Tharn! It's my job to help you handle these things. Whatever I can do to help" She smilingly answered me, I just smiled back at her...

"Okay, I will just take a shower then we can proceed in going to that restaurant..." I checked my watched

"We still have 2 hours before the promised time for our meeting and I want to make sure that everything is ready, As you have said yesterday, This meeting meant so much for our company especially for our branch here in Thailand!!" I said to her

"But Sir, don't get me wrong with this question, I'm not doubting your capabilities but are you sure it's okay for you to take this meeting? We aren't that familiar yet with the clients... I just don't want to put you in a situation that will threaten your credibility! I've been with you since day 1 so I know how much this company means so much for you... Maybe we can ask some people here in our Thailand branch who is with Sir Lhong to help us..." She sounded so worried for me, I can't blame her... She witnesses all of our struggles in establishing this company from the ground up... She is like my family already...

"I know what your intention Megan, Thank you for your concern but I can assure you, I'm very much aware of what I'm doing... We cannot ask for other people's help anymore because We are already out of time... but don't you worry, I can handle this... We can just treat this as another client we have to take just like in the US... Every client just has their likes and demands, We just need to take to all of it and do whatever it takes to follow it... We can do it... You know me already if I want something! I will do everything to get it... This is one of it so don't you worry anymore okay??" I smilingly said to him. She breathes deeply before answering me...

"Of course Sir... I will go now, please just call me when you needed anything..." She smilingly said to me

"Okay! You can also get something to eat first while waiting for me, I know you haven't had a single proper meal since yesterday because of this..." I smilingly said to her