Chapter 40

A/N

I will not put much detail on this because I don't want to stress you more... This kind of topic and scene is very sensitive to me but for the sake of the plot I'll try it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author POV

Flashback 5 years ago...

It's been months ever since Tharn had left him and Type never leave his room ever again... His engagement has been called off already because of what Type did at his engagement party... He berserk and destroyed everything at that party which causes Eye's parent to pull their want to make Type their son-in-law...

Many people see Type as the Spoiled Heir of Anton Phawattakun!! No one wants to trust him anymore which resulted in Type's father announcing that his son has a mental breakdown. This is to make people think that his son is sick and just needs medical attention to be okay... He made a show that Type is being brought to a hospital for help but the truth is, Type is just staying and being lock up in his room... Nobody is allowed to see him except for Hai who is in charge of making sure that Type is eating... Anton was so angered with their son's behavior but Type doesn't give a damn about it... Type is always just looking straight at nowhere... He never speaks or does anything... Hai is the one who takes care of Type's needs... He help him eat, he bathes him, he helps him walk around to avoid his body being completely stiff...

One time, Anton pushed into the limits and barge inside Type's room to shake him and bring him back to his sense...

"I SAID GET UP YOU F*CKING STUPID SON OF A B*TCH!!! HOW DARE YOU ACT THIS WAY AFTER ALL THE THINGS THAT I DID FOR YOU TO SURVIVE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!! YOU HAVE EVERYTHING SO WHAT THE H*LL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!! ARE YOU INSANE NOW!! DO YOU WANT TO PUSH ME AND JUST TOSS YOU AWAY BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT!! YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY!! YOUR MOM SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU LIVE IN THIS WORLD!! YOU ARE F*CKING USELESS!!!" Anton angrily yelled at the emotionless Type... He was about to hit him with his wooden cane when Hai suddenly went in the middle of them, the result for him to take the impact of the cane... Hai drops on the floor which made Type make some reaction...

At this very moment, the memories where Anton hitting Tharn in front of Type flashes before Type's eyes!! The stoned guy suddenly yelled so hard which made Anton and Hai shocked... He started to walk all over the place... He looked so lost right now...

"YOU ARE HURTING HIM AGAIN!!! YOU ARE HURTING HIM THAT IS WHY HE LEFT ME BEHIND!! THARN LEFT ME BECAUSE YOU KEEP ON PRESSURING HIM TO LEAVE ME... YOU HURT HIM!!" He then stops talking and looks at his father angrily...

"YOU!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY HE LEFT!!!" Type angrily said than run in front of his father and started hitting his chest... Everyone who is in the room with them seems to be shocked upon seeing what Type is doing to his father... They couldn't believe Type is very much afraid of his dad can do what he is doing right now... Anton angrily pushes his son which made Type drop on the floor and starts crying... It is the first time in months that Hai saw Type cried after Tharn had left him...

"Now you're talking?? Just because you remember that f*cking bodyguard of yours! now you talk!!! YOU F*CKING STUPID!!!" Anton was about to hit Type again but Type suddenly stand on his feet and angrily look at his father straight in the eyes like right now he doesn't care about anything anymore! He doesn't care about his father's anger with him!

"GO!! HIT ME!! KILL ME FOR WHAT I CARE!! MY LIFE IS USELESS ANYWAY!! HE IS GONE!! MY ONLY FAMILY IS GONE!! YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY FROM ME!! YOU PUSH THE ONLY PERSON THAT I LEARNED TO LOVE!! YOU PUSH AWAY MY BOYFRIEND!! YES, DAD!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!! I LOVE HIM!! I LOVE THARN!! HE IS MY F*CKING BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY... YOU ONLY SON IS A F*CKING GAY!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME NOW!! GO! KILL ME!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL!! MY LIFE IS USELESS!! YOU GAVE EVERYTHING?? WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME DAD?? ALL OF THIS MATERIAL THINGS??? I DON'T F*CKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS DAD!! WHAT I NEED ARE A FAMILY AND CARE BUT YOU NEVER DID AND GAVE THAT TO ME!! YOU ARE MY FATHER IN OTHER PEOPLE'S EYES ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER A FATHER TO ME!! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!! I KILLED MOM?? YES! I KILLED HER!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME NOW?? GO!! KILL ME NOW!! I DON'T CARE! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME DAD!! GO!! GO!!"