Chapter 21

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, This contains a smut scene chapter update so if you think that you can't or don't want to read any of it. Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence haha

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading guys.

so here it is.

===========================================================================

Tharn POV

I wake up from the very loud noise that is coming from outside our room, I also noticed that Type was not beside me anymore. We've been staying here at his mother's rest house for a day now, it's our 2nd day and it's been bliss.  We have been very happy!! Adding to that is this place is near the beach which Type and I love, it's so peaceful here. 

I quickly stand up and go get some clothes to put on and proceed on going out of the room and look for my baby. There I saw him making a big mess in the kitchen

"OMG!!  OMG!! OMG!! Ouch!! Ouch!! Ouch!!" I was shocked when I saw Type, jumping all over the kitchen while holding the slotted turne.

What the hell is he doing?? I quickly walked near him to see what he is doing. 

"What are you doing bii?? " I asked as I go near him. 

He is cooking fish!! Yes!! He is cooking!!

"Boo!! You're awake, I was trying to make you some breakfast before you wake but OUCH!! I never ouch!! Thought it was this hard. Gosh!! Boo, see my burn marks here!! Why is it so hard to fry some fish!!" My Type is complaining to me while trying to turn his frying fish but he is struggling because of the oil splashes. I can't help but laugh a little bit while watching him it's already lunch cause I slept so long. It's already 11 in the morning.

He turned around and saw me so he put his arms on his waist and glared at me

"So now your laughing at me!! You're laughing at me???" He asked me angrily. I moved forward to go to him and snaked my arms on his midsection to calm him down. My baby is starting to get annoyed at me again.

"Sorry baby!! I didn't mean to offend you, You are cute while I was watching you try to do something for me, but you know, you don't have to do this thing for me. I just want you to rest and take care of yourself because I know you aren't used to this. See this.." I held his burned hands

"You already burned your hands because of this. I don't want you to get through this. You don't have to adjust everything for me. I'm want to do this for you. If you need something you can just ask me, I know you are not used to this kind of stuff.." I sadly said to him while holding his hands. He held my face and made me look at him.

"Boo, You know I can do everything for you right?? I want to learn this stuff for you!! I will be your partner right, I know technically I'm still just your boyfriend but I want to know this. I want to do this for you. I need to learn this thing for you. I don't want to be a burden to you boo. I know you will never complain about anything because you love me but still. I need to learn all of this. Please let me boo! I want to be the best partner for you! You deserve better!!" Type smilingly said to. I feel so complete and loved with everything that I'm hearing right now. I'm grateful that I have him as my lover. I'm blessed.

I just smiled at him and kissed him hungrily...

.

.