1

I hope they aren't rude, you thought to yourself as you walked down the hall. Out of all the new experiences that college had to offer, you hoped that mean roommates wasn't one of them.

You must have been making a sour face, because a girl that was standing in front of the dorm room you were passing looked at you with a confused, and slightly offended expression. You quickly gave her a small smile, and continued down the hall.

Finally, you stopped in front of a door that had "32C" on the front. You could hear laughter from inside, which you took as a good sign. You took a deep breath as you grasped the door handle and pushed the door open.

Two girls were sitting on the floor laughing. One had brown hair and was eating out of a large bag of chips. The other had light blonde hair and and crystal blue eyes. Both of the girls turned to look at you, grins still plastered on their faces.

"Hi! You must be y/n! We've been waiting fo-", the blonde girl was cut off by a shriek of joy from the brunette.

BAM.

The brunette slammed into you causing you to fall to the ground. The girl wrapped her arms around you and squeezed you tightly.

"Oh my gosh, hi! We're so excited you're rooming with us! I'm Sasha and this is Historia! Do you want help with your stuff? I can-"

Historia laughed. " Sasha! Let her breathe!"

Reluctantly, Sasha let you go, and was relieved to find that you were smiling.

"Hey, I'm y/n" you said with a light laugh. "And yeah, actually, I'd love some help with my stuff!"

Sasha grabbed your arm and helped you off the floor. Then, she raced out the door, dragging you along with her.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Unpacking your things didn't take long, and once you were all settled, Sasha insisted that you all order Chinese takeout so that you could eat while getting to know each other.

Sasha swung the door open, and entered the dorm room with a huge grin on her face.

"Food is here!", she shouted in a sing-song voice. "And I've got news!"

You closed your laptop, and Historia woke up from her nap in the bunk under Sasha's with a big yawn. The three of you sat on the futon couch in the corner of the dorm, and distributed the food.

"What's the news?", Historia asked as she ate.

"Yeah, what is it?", you mumbled along, covering your mouth.

"Party. Tomorrow Night. Just heard about it, and our presence has been requested," Sasha answered in between bites of food.

Historia raised an eyebrow. "Who requested our presence?" 

"Mine or yours?", Sasha asked, stifling a laugh. "Because I know a couple people who want you there." Sasha gave the blonde a devious smile, and for some reason you sensed some double meaning behind it.

Historia cleared her throat, seemingly guessing what Sasha was getting at. "Well, I assume Connie and Jean requested your presence?"

"Oooh Connie and Jean", you teased with a smirk, raising an eyebrow at the girl, even though you had no idea who Connie and Jean were.

"So what if they did? I'm not dating them," she clarifying with a huff, but her small smile betrayed her. "We're just friends, and anyways I'm bringing you guys as my dates."

"Yeahhhh Sasha. You and Connie are totally not together," Historia said with a grin, as she nudged the brunette with her elbow.

Sasha found the nearest pillow, and threw it at Historia, laughing lightheartedly.

"Speaking of dating, are you gonna wear something hot tomorrow night for Ymir, blondie?"

Historia's face went red at the mention of whoever Ymir was, but she laughed off her embarrassment, hopped off the futon, and made her way over to the closet. She pulled out what looked like a tank top, but you knew it was a dress. It was navy blue, and it looked like it would hug everything. You wanted to know who this Ymir was if Historia was gonna wear that, to impress her.

"Damn Historia, I'm jealous," you said playfully. "I'm not sure who Ymir is, but she's a lucky girl if she gets to see you in that."

"Oh shut up it's nothing", the blond girl said, cheeks still flushed. "Sasha what do you think you're gonna wear, you know, since Connie will be there?" The blonde winked at Sasha.

"Hmm? Oh I don't know probably sweats. Gotta have pockets so I can bring snacks, ya know?"

Historia and you looked at each other and shared a look of disappointment.

"Sasha you can't wear sweats!", you exclaimed. "Come on, let's find you something you can wear." You grabbed Sasha's hand and attempted to drag her off of the futon, but she went limp in attempt to sink into the couch.

"Sasha, come on!"

"Ok ok fine... but it needs to have pockets!"

The three of you dug through the closet and dresser in search of something Sasha could wear. Historia managed to find a cute pair of jeans, and held them up to Sasha.

"How about these?", she asked.

"Hmmm", Sasha hummed, eyeing the jeans up and down.

Sasha inspected the jeans and shoved her hands into the pockets. Once she decided that she could fit a sufficient amount of snacks inside, she gave the okay on the jeans.

The three of you continued the hunt for a top to match, and finally settled on a black lacy top that showed off her collarbones.

"Fuck, I'm gonna look hot", Sasha said, eyeing the outfit.

"Bet Connie will think so, too," you teased.

Historia and Sasha both took their outfits and hung them on the closet door, so that they could easily find them again tomorrow.

"Your turn y/n!", Sasha exclaimed.

The search for an outfit continued.

It wasn't long before Historia, who was throwing clothes around the room, and digging through her side of the closet, whipped her head around.

"Wear this!", she said.

You and Sasha looked over at Historia, who was holding up a slinky black dress. It was simple, but sexy, and probably just long enough to cover your ass.

A smile washed over your face, and Sasha squealed.

"Oh my god, I have hot dates," the brunette said to no one in particular.

The three of you laughed at Sasha's comment as Historia hung your dress on the door.

If this was what college was, as simple as a little black dress, then you had nothing to worry about.

A/n:

This chapter has been rewritten. If you're rereading, and remember me putting images of the outfits, this is my humble apology. I am so sorry :(