17

When you walked back outside to join Sasha, like you had promised, you found yourself in a large crowd of cheering people.

You made your way through the crowd, pushing through people, as you tried to make your way to the bar to see what was going on. When you finally made it to the front, you saw Jean and Reiner both sitting at the bar. They each had an arm propped up, hands clasped together.

"Y/N!" Sasha spotted you from beside the bar, and practically pounced on you. "What took so long?!"

Judging from the excited smile on her face, you guessed that whatever was going on would distract her, so you didn't really think she would notice if you ignored her question. "What's going on?" You asked, pointing to the boys who were getting ready to arm wrestle.

Sasha's face lit up. "OMG y/n you're just in time! I told you I would figure out a way to get Reiner to strip!" The brunette jumped up and down with joy.

"What do you mean? Is the loser going to strip or something?" you asked with a laugh.

"YEP!"

"So how do you know that Jean is going to win?" you asked, slightly confused.

Reiner was a huge guy. The man was a tree. He was roughly the same height as Jean, although Jean may be a little bit taller. But he was buff. Jean may have height over Reiner, but you had no doubt that Reiner was probably stronger than Jean. He was pure muscle. You were almost kind of worried for Jean.

Sasha just laughed off you confusion, and smacked your arm playfully. "Oh please! Yea, Reiner may look like a walking tank, but he is too drunk half of the time to even grip a pencil. Plus, Jean is stronger than you think, don't count him out".

You watched as Connie leaned over the bar, raising his hands to his mouth so that he could speak to the crowd.

"ALRIGHT FUCKERS, YOU KNOW THE DEAL. LOSER STRIPS AND JUMPS IN THE POOL!" he shouted.

The crowd responded with a cheer, excited with the idea of seeing either Jean or Reiner strip.

You turned your attention to the two boys, curious to see what their reactions the situation was. Reiner had an lazy grin on his face, obviously confident he was going to win. Seriously, when was he going to catch on that Sasha kept finding ways to make him strip at parties.

Jean, on the other hand, had a playful relaxed smile on his face. He looked confident as well, but not cocky, like Reiner. He even looked a little laid back.

Connie began the countdown, and the crowd shouted out the numbers with him.

"3, 2, 1... GO!"

Immediately, both Reiner and Jean's arms tensed up. You found yourself immediately entranced by the veins and muscles rippling through Jeans biceps, examining how they ran up his arm, all the way to his large hands.

Both of the boys had concentrated looks on their faces, teeth clenched together, knuckles turning white. Neither one of them had been able to move the other's arm yet, and you could tell that Reiner was getting frustrated. Sweat was starting to bead up on the blond boy's forehead, and you could of sworn that you saw his arm shake a little.

Damn, I knew Jean was strong... but holy shit. Reiner's arm is starting to shake already.

A smirk grew on Jean's face, as he began to slowly start to push Reiners arm down. Reiner struggled, but it was clear that he couldn't fight off Jean's strength. A few seconds later, Reiners arm hit the table with a loud thump, and Jean released his hand.

Connie jumped forward, and grabbed Jean's arm, pumping it into the air.

"SORRY LADIES, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE JEAN'S PACKAGE WILL NOT BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE TONIGHT!"