6

You were walking through campus towards your dorm after the lecture, when you heard footsteps moving hastily behind you. You sighed, but didn't bother to turn around, because you had a pretty good idea of who was trying to catch up.

Finally, Eren fell into step with you. He popped a piece of gum into his mouth, and then stuffed his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"So, y/n" he began, "do I get a last name, or maybe a phone number? After all, you know my full name." he said playfully.

He trained his eyes on you, waiting for your response. You scoffed, and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ahh, Mr. Jeager" you teased. "What have you done to earn my name?".

Eren smirked, and held up his finger as if checking off a list.

"Well let's see, I saved you from death by falling off a pool table, I gave you the most amazing kiss you will ever experience, and I didn't kick your ass for almost knocking me over that day!"

You gave the boy a small laugh, "Hey I kissed you, for starters, and second, you weren't watching where you were going either!"

"U-huh" he smirked. "And what's your excuse for me saving you from your head dive?"

You felt your cheeks get hot, and your eyes returned to the path in front of you.

In all honesty, you had nothing to say about that. In reality, he was right. He had 100% saved you from cracking your head open. And the worst part about it, was that he didn't even have to. He could have easily ignored your fall, or just sat back and watched. He had been drunk as well. No one would have blamed him for not catching you.

Ugh! It would be so much easier to avoid him if he wasn't so fuckin-

He was watching you. He had been trying to read your expression and guess what you were thinking, and by the way the corners of his lips began to turn upward, he must have figured it out.

"L/n" you blurted out. "Y/n l/n".

"So she finally cracks" the boy said with a grin.

You scoffed, and shook your head, and to your displeasure, a smile began to grow upon your lips.

"Hey, y/n!"

You turned to the direction of which your name was shouted.

Sasha, Historia, and Ymir were standing by a fountain, and Sasha waved you over enthusiastically.

"Well I gotta go, nice talkin to ya Jeager", you called over your shoulder, because you had already began walking towards your friends.

"Wait, you didn't give me your number!" He called after you. "How am I supposed t- " his voice trailed off.

You turned you head and gave him a playfull smirk, and waved at the teal eyed boy, before facing forwards once again and shaking your head.

"Y/n l/n" Eren murmured to himself as his teal eyes watched your retreating figure.

Hey! I know this chapter is super short, but I am going to be updating more in the next few days. Thanks for reading!