3

He kept staring.

Why was he staring at you? Was he upset with you for bumping into him earlier? What was his problem?

You were about to go over to him and find out what his deal was, when Sasha interrupted your thoughts.

"Oh y/n, don't even try to play dumb," she laughed. "You were just telling us last night about how you used to do that all the time!"

Oh, right. The game. You hadn't even heard the question, but you smiled, and downed the shot anyways. You let the alcohol carry thoughts of Eren far away.

As the night continued, the colorful lights and whirlpool of noises made you relax. Every time you walked into a new room, someone new introduced themselves to you. You chatted aimlessly about random topics, letting your buzz determine the flow of the conversation. It wasn't long though, before you ventured back to the pool table. Jean was just finishing a game with Reiner.

Poor Reiner was slumped over the table holding onto his pool stick when Jean saw you. He hooked an arm around yours and pulled you away to another room where the music was louder, shouting a "let's dance!" over the music. Sasha came with the two of you as well, grabbing your other arm, and soon the three of you disappeared into a swarm of bodies jumping up and down with the music.

At some point, Connie appeared holding a bottle of vodka out for you, which you happily took from him. And with a lazy grin, Jean knelt on the floor, placed his head between your legs, grabed your thighs and lifted you into the air on his shoulders. You were startled at the sudden movement from the boy you barely knew, but nevertheless you raised the bottle to your lips, and a cheer rang out from the crowd around you.

The liquid burned as it went down, some of it dribbling down your chin. You could feel Jean's grip on your thighs tighten as he chuckled from beneath you. You stopped drinking, and hastily wiped your mouth with the back of your hand, and once again a cheer rang out. Jean removed you from his shoulders and placed you on the ground. He had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"You're crazy," he laughed.

"You wish you were as cool as me," you returned. His smile was cute when he was drunk. All lopsided and pretty.

He just laughed again and draped his arm around your shoulders, the two of you swaying to the music.

Later in the night, you and Sasha made your way over to some giant living room. How big was this basement? A random guy came up to you, but you couldnt hear what he was saying. The music was too loud, it was disorienting. All you could tell was that he was attractive, and he seemed to be flirting with you. You grabbed his face, and when he didn't fight you, you pressed your lips against his. Whatever he was saying must not have been important, because he immediatly began to kiss you back. It helped drown out some of the noise. Focusing on what his lips and tongue felt like made you feel more sober. You werent sure how long you made out with the stranger, but at some point Historia came and tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hey, y/n you're up for beer pong! They need another person in there."

The blonde was surely sober as you looked at her. Her cheeks lacked that flushed look that some people got when they were intoxicated, and she spoke her words clear as day. You smiled at her and allowed her to lead you into a room set up with a table, leaving the stranger with a confused and dazed look on his face.

"Alright, who is my partner! Is it you?", you shouted, pointing at a random kid.

With a confused look, the boy shook his head, and pointed at Jean.

A devilish smirk grew on your lips as you looked at Jean. He returned the expression and laughed, tossing you a ping pong ball, which you barely caught.

"We," he began, "are going to kick some ass."

"That is if you can keep up, Kirstein."

You and jean did a small chest bump, and the impact almost knocked both of you over. Your' odds were not looking good.

On the other side of the table stood Sasha and Connie. Connie was feeding cheetos to Sasha while she cracked her knuckles.

The game began, and you and Jean were loosing horribly. Jean was making a shot here and there, but you were so wobbly that you couldn't have gotten the ball in a cup if you tried. The fact that you were now drinking cup after cup of beer was not helping, either.

After the game ended in your defeat, Sasha and Connie both helped you and Jean back to the pool table. The pool balls had been cleared away to make room for a girl who was dancing on top while a bunch of people watched. You couldn't help but stare yourself as you neared the table. However, she noticed you watching her, and extended a hand.

"Come on up!", she offered.

You should've said no, but for some reason you found yourself grabbing her hand, and with Connie's help, you got on top of the table.

"I'm Hitch!", the girl yelled to you over the music.

"Y/n!"

She grinned at you and the two of you began to dance.

And what a dance.

Hitch began dancing on you, and going with the flow, you ran your hands over her body as you danced along with her.

The crowd around the table got larger, more people trickling in from other rooms.

Hitch turned around to face you, and placed her fingers on your thigh, slowly dragging them up, taking your dress with them. Her fingers stopped just at your hip, and then allowed your dress to drop back down. She was teasing the crowd with a glimpse of your lacy underwear. You didn't mind.

You felt it again. That same feeling from earlier. Someone was staring at you. You looked around the room, searching for the green eyes that you had seen earlier, but before you could find them, Hitch kissed you. She nibbled on your bottom lip, teasing you. It caught you off guard, but you eagerly kissed her back, forgetting about Eren. Her kisses started out soft and gentle, but quickly progressed into something hungry, and full of lust. She let you take some of the initiative, your tounge exploring every part of her mouth, while her hands explored your body. She dragged a finger over your clothed nipple, causing a wave of excitment to ripple through the growing crowd.

Hitch traveled from your lips and began to kiss your jawline, and then your neck. She took great delight in kissing those pretty collarbones your dress showed off, caused a light gasp to escape your lips.

But then, Sasha and Annie climbed up onto the table as well, and began dancing. They didn't dance with each other, however, and Hitch noticed. She pulled away from you, and smiled, uttering a goodbye that you couldn't hear over the loud music. She then reached down and took the hand of a boy, and stepped off of the table, leaving the three of you to dance.

It wasn't long before you grew thirsty. You began to step towards the edge of the table,wanting to find another drink. Water would be fine, for now. But, you hadn't realized how dizzy you were feeling. How off balance you were. There was a brief feeling of falling, and then you felt strong arms around you. You mumbled a "thank you" as someone carried you away from the pool table. They were strong, and they smelled nice. You looked up to identify who was carrying you. You expected to see Jean's soft brown eyes, or even Connie's.

But the eyes that met yours didn't belong to either of the two.

They belonged to Eren.

A/n:

This chapter has been rewritten.