13

As Mr. Ackerman's lecture continued, you could feel Eren's eyes on you. You didn't dare turn back around again. You distracted yourself by watching Jean finish his sketch. He had put his pencil down, and was using a little piece of cloth to gentle blur some of the shading. Did he always carry art supplies with him?

Once he had finished, he signed his name at the bottom in suprisingly neat cursive. For the last five minutes of class, Jean tapped his pencil on his thigh, obviously zoned out.

"Alright I'm done, y'all can leave" Mr. Ackerman finished his lecture. Immediatly students sprang out of their seats, itching to get out of the auditorium. Mr. Ackerman was not oblivious to his student's boredom, and he just shook his head and walked to the corner of the room where a broom was leaned against the wall. He picked it up, and began to sweep the front area as the students filed out of the door.

Before you had a chance to ask Jean about the party, he sighed.

"I forgot my laptop in my room. I'm just gonna run by and get it, then I'll meet you at your dorm, okay?"

You and Jean had plans to go to your dorm and work on an assignment for a little bit.

"Yea okay, see you there" you smiled as you stood up and ruffled the tall boy's hair, "don't keep me waiting".

Jean grinned at you as he grabbed his bag, "Wouldn't dream of it". Jean exited the auditorium as you finished gathering your things.

Most of the students had left the auditorium, excpet for a few groups here and there.

"You know, I saw you watching me sleep, l/n", a voice whispered in your ear.

You whipped your head around, and found Eren had moved so he was standing directly behind you.

"Never took you for the creepy stalker type" he continued with a laugh.

You felt your cheeks flush as you quickly tried to come up with a response.

"Yea? What did you take me as?" you raised an eyebrow at the boy, before turning and starting to walk towards the door.

Eren laughed behind you, and you heard him jog to catch up.

"Not sure, don't really think I have you figured out yet"

"Let me know when you figure it out" you teased.

You began to walk in the direction of the cafeteria so that you could buy Sasha some cheetos, and Eren stayed by your side.

"So whats up with you and horseface?"

"Who?"

"Jean, duh. Haven't you noticed he looks like a fucking horse? You should of, considering how cozy you guys looked." Eren said with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

"Thats mean. He doesn't look like a horse" you protested.

"Mhm, whatever you say... so whats going on between you and that ugly fuck anyways?"

"Whats your problem?!" You were annoyed by him insulting Jean. Why does he care anyways? Its not like hes incharge of you!

"Sorry, can't help it. Guess i'm  kinda a dick" he said sarcastically with a shrug.

"Yea no shit, I've heard" you muttered. Eren gave you a confused look, and you walked off leaving him behind.

What the hell was that? He acts all nice to you, gives you a free tattoo, doesn't talk to you for a few weeks, and now he thinks its okay to just walk up to you and insult your friend? You were starting to see what Historia had been talking about. Maybe he really is a bad person.