7

Sasha burst into the dorm, flinging the door open.  You and Historia looked up from your laptops and watched as the brunette threw the closet doors open. She began digging through piles of clothes, throwing items over her shoulders that apparently didnt meet her needs. 

You chuckled, and sat up on your bed.

"What are you looking for Sasha?"

Sasha turned around, and seemed to notice you and Historia for the first time upon enetering the room.

"Oh good, you guys are here!" The brunette finally found what she was looking for, and she tossed something to both you and Histora.

"Go get dressed, we'll leave in about 30 minutes!"

You looked at the girl confused, and then turned your attention to the piece of clothing in your lap. You help it up, and discovered it was your favorite black bikini. You looked over at Historia, who was holding a bikini as well, except hers was a light blush color. 

"Um, what are these for?" You laughed.

"Theres gonna be a party at the beach tonight! You two have been studying all week, and I'm sick of going out by myself! You're not allowed to say no, so go get dressed!"

"I don't know Sasha, I have this project thats due on Wednesda-" The blonde began to protest.

"Ymir will be there", Sasha interrupted with a sing song voice.

Historia jumped off of her bed and began to remove her clothes, in order to put on her swim suit. You and Sasha chuckled, as the brunette resumed the search for a bikini of her own. 

You were secretly relieved to be able to go out tonight. Sasha was right, you had been studying all week, and you were sick of it too, so you didn't complain. You lifted yourself off of your bed, closing your laptop, and began to change your clothes.

"So who all is gonna be there?" You asked curiosly.

"Not sure. Jean and Connie invited us, but they did say it would be packed. But get this, they are renting a giant tiki bar right on the beach!"

"You can rent tiki bars?" You asked with a suprised look.

"Babe you can do anything you want, as long as you got the funds" she joked. 

You gave her a laugh as she pulled out a bikini just as skimpi as yours. Her bathing suit was a fiery orange, that you thought matched her personality beautifully. 

You silently wondered if Eren would be there. You hadn't seen the teal eyed boy in over a week, the last time being when you gave him your full name. You had secretly been hoping to see him again in Professor Levi's class, but he missed class this week. Part of you was intrigued by the tattoed boy, and you longed to talk with him again. 

Stop it, you thought to yourself. You're supposed to avoid him. You pushed anymore thoughts about Eren out of your head .

Once the three of you were dressed, you took turns, and examined eachother's bikini's.  Your bikini showed a lot of skin, and was very flattering. Sasha's was just as revealing, but was a slightly different style. Historia's showed a bit of skin too, but her butt had more coverage. 

"Shit y/n, if I wasn't straight I'd probably fuck you right now" Sasha teased.

You gave her a grin, and matched her playful mood. "Look who's talking. Never new you had such an amazing ass". 

The two of you laughed together when you noticed Historia looked a little bit flustered. 

You threw on a pair of black jean shorts, that were so short, that they showed a little but of ass. Then you carefully layered on some gold necklaces, starting with a thin chain, and a few gold pendants, that layed delicatly between your breasts. You didnt bother wearing a shirt, because it was hot outside, and you knew everyone else would be wearing swim suits as well. Sasha had the same idea as you, and only threw on a large graphic t-shirt, that just managed to cover her butt. Historia went for a slightly more modest style, and threw on a pretty lacy top, with a cute skirt. You didnt bother doing anything too fancy with your hair, and you let your h/c waves fall naturally down your back.