5

~ 1 week after the party ~

"WAKE UP BITCH"

You opened your eyes just in time to see Connie trust fall onto your sleeping form.

"GET OFF BALDIE I CANT BREATHE"

Connie chuckled, and his body went limp, preventing you from pushing him off. He was heavy, but he had succeeded in waking you up. Your eyes traveled across the dorm to Historia's bunk where Jean and Sasha sat, watching the spectacle in front of them with an amused smile plastered on their faces.

How long had Jean and Connie been here? We're they watching me sleep?

"Okay okay I'm up! For real Connie, get up or I will have to fight you, and you know I'll win!", you warned playfully.

Connie rolled off of you and flung the covers off. The cool air hit you legs, and you shivered before your body quickly adjusted to the temperature.

"Comon y/n, get dressed! We're gonna go get some food"

"How long have y'all been here?", you asked Jean.

"Umm about an hour", he replied. "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

"What? No i don't!"

"Yea you do. You were saying 'fuck me Jean please!!'", he teased in a high pitched voice that you assumed was supposed to sound like you.

You playfully backhanded his chest, "I don't talk like that stupid".

You and Jean were hardly dating, but you couldn't deny that you were attracted to him. The two of you flirted constantly, but so far nothing had happened between the two of you.

You walked towards your closet and picket our a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. You stripped off your shirt, but you didn't bother asking the boys to turn around. You weren't shy, and you didn't care if they saw you in a bra.

Jean watched as you took your shirt off, and he raised an eyebrow, not hiding the fact that he was checking out your chest.

You didn't even have to look at Jean to know that his eyes were focused on your breasts.

"See something you like, Jean?"

"Lots", Jean replied hungrily.

——————— (time skip) ————————-

The four of you walked down the street, while Sasha and Connie linked their arms and skipped ahead. They were singing some weird song that you had never heard of, and were trying hold back their laughter.

"So do you have any classes later this afternoon?", Jean asked you.

You turned your head to find him smiling at you, his brown eyes gleaming.

"Yea I actually have a business class this afternoon. There's gonna be a lecture"

"Wait who's you're professor?"

"Levi"

"No way, I have that class this afternoon too!"

You elbowed him lightly in the stomach, "Alright save me a seat then, loser", you said with a smile.

The four of you arrived at the burger joint.

Sasha ordered a burger with 3 patties, while the rest of you ordered regular burgers. The group ate as they walked back to the dorms.

—————————— (time skip) ————————

You walked into the large auditorium style classroom to find that most of the seats at the front had been taken. You scanned the room until you saw a head of messy ash blonde hair, and you smiled.