[16]

Thoughts of Jean left your mind as your body coursed with energy from Eren's touch.

The cautious boy who had been patient and taken his time with you on the beach disappeared.

Eren's hands slid down your torso, and found the hem of your flimsy little top. Instead of removing it, his hands traveled up against your skin, to run along the lacy material of your bra.

Eren's kisses were sloppy, but you managed to match his pace, running your fingers through his hair as you did.

You hoped the loud music from the party would be enough to muffle the noises coming from the bathroom, and then you remembered how you had promised Sasha you would be back.

"Eren" you pulled away from his lips gasping for air. He quickly latched his lips onto your jaw, moving down your neck.

"What" he mumbled into your skin.

"I told Sasha I would come right back" you breathed heavily.

Eren's hands found their way to the back of your bra, and quick pop signified that your breasts had been released from their confinement. You felt the boy's lips turn into a smile against your collarbone, "Guess she'll have to wait" he growled.

Eren grabbed the straps of your bra and slid it off of your shoulders, under your shirt. You were left in just a see through shirt, and Eren detached himself from you, and took a step back to admire the sight in front of him.

Those emerald eyes gazed at your chest, a lustful expression taking over his face.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" he groaned as his lips met yours once again.

That did it.

You weren't thinking anymore. You didn't care about Jean this or Jean that, all you knew is that you were craving Eren, and you wanted him right now.

You hastily reached for the bottom of his t shirt, pushing it up, exposing his abs. Eren pulled back for a moment and allowed you to pull the shirt over his head, causing a few pieces of hair to fall out of his bun.

Eren's hands moved to your jeans as he undid the button, and pulled the zipper down in a matter of seconds. He sloppily tugged your pants down to your ankles, and then grabbed your thighs, lifting you onto the cold counter.

You took the initiative, and brought your lips to his neck, moving along his jaw until you found his sensitive spot, drawing a groan from his lips as you sucked and nibbled on the skin.

His hands were under your shirt once again, and he rolled your hard nipples inbetween his thumbs and pointer fingers. One of his hands suddenly left your breasts, and you wondered what he was doing, until you felt you hair being wrapped around his fist.

Eren pulled your hair back, so that you were looking up into his eyes, and your neck was exposed to him. His tall form was still hovering above you, and you took the opportunity to admire his slightly swollen pink lips, and the light shine of sweat that had started to form on his forehead.

His eyes were staring straight into yours, his mouth only inches away.

"Don't make a sound" he kissed you hard, only pulling away when you thought you were going to run out of air, "got it?" he growled.

Before you could respond, Eren's other hand moved your underwear to the side, and ran a finger down your slit, collecting the moisture that had gathered. The sudden contact almost made you gasp, but you bit your lip in attempt to obey his orders.

Eren began to circle a finger around your clit, and he let go of his hold on your hair, moving his other hand back to your breast. You were so turned on, you thought you could cum right then and there.