9

Your eyes fluttered open, and you were blinded by the rays of sun peeping in through the window. Once your eyes adjusted, you shifted your body so that you laid on your side. Two sets of eyes were staring at you.

"So where did you go off to last night?" Sasha said with a smug look.

"Yea we didn't see you after you left the bar. How did you get home?" Historia added.

You sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes.

"Oh I took an Uber" you said with a yawn.

The alarm clock read 1:31 p.m.

Damn. You had slept in really late. You looked back up at the two girls, and you could tell by their expressions that they were waiting for you to explain where you had gone last night.

"I was a little further down the beach. I played some beer pong with Reiner and Marco" you paused, "and Eren".

Sasha burst out laughing and Historia raised an eyebrow, a small smile playing across her lips.

"You played beer pong for 3 hours?"

The party had gotten broken up by the cops at around 2 in the morning. You had left the group at around 11.

You thought for a second. Shit did I really spend almost 3 hours with Eren?

After you and Eren had "spent some time together", the two of you had had another in depth conversation about your lives before college, in an attempt to get to know each other better. When the two of you had noticed the flashing lights up on shore, you guys had jumped out of the water, and gone your separate ways.

"Uh I mean I wasn't playing beer pong the whole time. I was, uh, getting to know someone".

Sasha let out another burst of laughter, "Yea right! Getting to know what was in someone's pants probably!"

Your cheeks grew warm, and you turned your face away from your friends while you let a small dry laugh escape your lips.

"Oh my god! You did hookup with someone didn't you!" Historia exclaimed, noticing your shy laughter.

You faced the girls again, and gave them a small smile and shrugged your shoulders. Your expression said Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Sasha pounced onto your bed and shook your shoulders.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! Who was it? Was he good? Where did y'all even go? How big w- "

You laughed at Sasha's curiosity, and Historia sat down on the bed as well, her curiosity mirroring Sasha's.

"Well? Tell us everything!"

Historia had warned you not to fall into Eren's "trap". And what had you done? You had gotten drunk, and fucked him anyways. You weren't sure how the blonde would react.

"Uh, it was Eren actually" you said shyly.

The two girls mouths dropped open.

"You're kidding" Historia said with a tiny smile.

"Nope" you replied with a small wince.

Your two friends giggled, and you felt relieved that Historia was not going to scold you for your poor choices.

"Y/n! Didn't I tell you not to get involved with him" Historia said with a small smack to your arm.