14

"Sasha, I hope you know you have to clean all of this up".

The brunette hummed in response as she continued to dig through the closet, throwing clothes over her head as she goes.

You sighed, and flopped down on your bed. The party was tonight, and you still had no idea what you were going to wear. Sasha had promised to find you an outfit, but her only real motivation was getting you and Jean to hookup tonight. Ugh, Jean.

Yesterday had been amazing. You and Jean had worked a little on your assignment, and then the two of you had fallen asleep together. Then, you guys had all hung out and had chinese food while having fun. Cuddling with Jean had been something else. The way his muscular arms had wrapped around your waist, and how he had nestled his face in the crook of your neck. Just thinking about it made you feel cold all over, like your body was suffering from the withdrawals of his body heat.

It had been amazing, but it also left you incredibly confused. Its not that you're eager to put a label on you guy's relationship, but you kind of want to know where he stands.

What if he views us as just friends?

No, stop. You can clear things up later, y/n, just take it slow.

You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hands, and tried to shake off any thoughts about you and Jean's complicated relationship.

A piece of fabric landed on your face, and you snatched it off, and sat up in confusion. In your hands was a black lacy thong. You raised your eyebrows at Sasha, who was giving you an evil grin.

"Oh come on, y/n! You have a great ass, and those would look amazing on you!"

You rolled your eyes at her, not convinced.

"Plus, you told me to pick an outfit for you, so technically you have to wear what I choose!"

"Ugghhh, fine. But I'll need a bra to match"

As soon as you finished speaking a matching bra was thrown at your head. You had to admit, Sasha did have good taste. The bra was sexy, in a delicate way.

"Hey, is Historia going to come and get ready with us?" You hadn't seen the blonde girl since yesterday morning. She hasn't been around a whole lot lately, and you had a sneaking suspicion that it had something to do with Ymir.

"Umm, I don't think so. Shes been with Ymir since yesterday, and I think they were going out to dinner tonight at this new french restraunt, you know the one that just opened up and few miles from here?"

"Oh yea! That place looked expensive... but good for Historia! I'm so glad her and Ymir are officially together now. I can only imagine how fucked up poor Reiner is gonna get tonight."

Ymir had offically asked Historia to be her girlfriend a couple of weeks ago, and Reiner had not taken the news well. He hadn't caused a scene or anything, he was just always intoxicated lately.

"OH MY GOD ITS GONNA BE SO FUNNY!! Just you wait, y/n, me and Armin will have to see if we can get him to go skinny dipping again!"

"You know, its kinda weird how good Armin is at manipulating people", you chuckled. Armin was probably the smartest person you had ever met, and you had no doubt that he could convince Reiner to go skinny dipping.

"I know" Sasha said while giving you another evil looking smirk.

About 45 minutes later, you and Sasha had finally found outfits to wear to the party. You had both decided to dress a little more casual this time, and you opted for some mom jeans, and sheer black croptop to go over your bra. Sasha had picked this outfit because she had "still wanted you to look sexy, but also have pockets for snacks".