[8]

Warning: Smut

The water was warm as you slowly waded deeper and deeper. You placed your hands atop your breasts, just in case Eren turned around before you reached him.

You looked up and saw Eren's head and shoulders sticking out of the water, his arms caressing the water around him. He was faced away from you, and seemed to be watching the moon relfect off of the water. Once the water covered your chest, you removed your hands, and walked to stand next to eren.

"It's beautifull, isn't it?" Eren turned his head towards you as he asked the question softly.

You kept your eyes on the water in front of you, "Yea, it is".

Eren's eyes examined the part of your body he could see. He admired your defined collarbones, and how your gold necklaces glinted in the moonlight. He was taken aback by your beauty, and noticed as your hair blew gently in the soft breeze, exposing your sharp jawline.

You turned to look at Eren, and found his eyes already on you. The moonlight made only half of his face visible, and you turned, so that your body faced his.

"So" you started, "tell me about yourself, Eren Jeager" .

"Ah lets see..." he started as he relaxed into the water, only a few feet away from you.

"I'm 19 years old, I'm an Arts major, and I live in that frat house. You know, the one where you put on a show on top of my pool table" he laughed.

"Oh god" you chuckled. "Why does everyone keep bringing that up?" you asked him with a smile.

"Probably because you showed about 15 different guys what was underneath your dress. I like your choice in underwear by the way" he teased with a smile.

You brought a hand to your forehead and laughed with Eren. You were glad for the cover of darkness, otherwise Eren would have seen the dark crimson blush that had spread across your cheeks.

"So what are you doing with art?" You said hoping to change the subject.

" Well, I want to create my own tattoo buisness" the teal eyes boy said sheepishly.

You were astonished. You knew how hard drawing was, and you couldn't imagine ever giving someone a tattoo. One small mistake, and someone had to live with it on their body for the rest of their lives.

"What?" Eren asked, noticing your reaction.

"Nothing, I'm just impressed. Have you ever given someone a tattoo before?"

Eren laughed and raised himslef out of the water, exposing more of his arms and chest.

"Yea, I actually did a most of these myself" Eren said, proud of himself, gesturing to the artwork that littered his chest.

Your mouth fell open, and Eren felt pride at seeing your expression.

You moved a little closer to him and grabbed his shoulder, turning him into the moonlight so you could see his tattoos.

Eren smiled down at you as you examined his tattoos. You reached up, and traced a tattoo on his chest. He flinched slightly at your touch. Your fingers sent shockwaves through his body.

The tattoo was small, and consisted of two swords crossed over each other, forming an 'X'. The detail was incredible.

"You drew this?" Eren nodded. "Its amazing".

"You ever think about getting any tattoos?" He asked as you began to circle him, further examining the artwork on his shoulders.

"Actually I have. The only problem though is figuring out what I would get and where".