2

You woke up to the sound of soft snoring. You rubbed your eyes, and turned over so that you were facing the set of bunks on the other side of the dorm. Sasha, who occupied the top bunk, had an arm and a leg hanging over the side. She was snoring with her mouth wide open, and most of her blankets were hanging onto the bed by a single corner.

Your eyes traveled down to the lower bunk where Historia was sitting on top of her made up bed, with her laptop in her lap. She had a pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, and appeared to be deep in thought.

When the blonde noticed you were awake, she looked over at you and gave you a kind smile.

"Hey, glad you're awake. I'm gonna need some help getting Sasha up," she said with a small laugh.

Last night the three of you discovered that you all had an online lecture in the morning for the same class. You guys had planned to watch the lecture together, and then get ready for the party.

You glanced at the alarm clock.

10:47

That meant you had 13 minutes to wake Sasha up. Sasha had warned the both of you last night that she was a heavy sleeper.

You and Historia each grabbed a limb and tugged. After a couple minutes, the two of you managed to pull Sasha off of the bed and onto the floor. She hit the ground with a thud, and groaned.

"What, the actual fuck you guys?"

Sasha looked up to see you and Historia smiling.

"I said wake me up, not break my spine," she groaned.

The three of you settled onto the futon, and watched the online lecture, although it was kind of hard to hear with Sasha crunching on her Cheetos right in your ear.

After the lecture the three of you decided to explore campus a little to kill time before tonight.

Sasha had a very predictable idea, and suggested that you all find the cafeteria.

"Okay all I'm saying is that it's not that hard to have free snacks," the brunette inquired.

"Sasha I think you should fight other people for their lunches. You could even charge a viewer fee. That way you get money and food," you said, sarcasm lacing your tone.

Sasha raised her eyebrows at this, as if she was seriously considering it.

The three of you continued to walk around campus, making jokes, and causing people to look in your direction.

You were walking backwards in front of your two friends, waving your hands aimlessly as you talked. You were telling them about how you saw a guy dealing pot on a lower floor of the dorm yesterday.

"Okay so if we pool our money, how many grams do you think we could buy?", Sasha asked.

"Look, you guys can smoke weed all you want, but if you're gonna do it in the dorm, make sure you crack a window so it doesn't smell bad all day, please,"Historia said.

"Ok so i'm think-"

Suddenly your back hit a hard surface and you stumbled. A pair of startled, strong hands grabbed your waist, and steadied you before you could fall on your ass. Your reflexes kicked in and you instantly grabbed the arms that were around you in order to stay on your feet. You winced and felt heat rise to your cheeks. God, it was only your second day and you were already bumping into people.

Hesitantly, you turned around. A pair of gorgeous green eyes met yours. You stood there for a split second, dumbfounded, the feeling of his hands on your waist impossible to ignore. The boy had smooth clear skin, and defined eyebrows. His lips were flushed pink and looked soft. And oh god, his hair. His chocolatey hair was tied at the back of his head in a small bun, the smaller pieces that didn't fit falling out and brushing against his jaw when he cocked his head. The way the sunlight kissed his hair led you to believe it was silky soft. In front of your face, hanging on a thin chain from his neck, was a shiny key. He wasn't dressed fancy or anything, but he smelled like nice cologne, and you were close enough that on his breath, you could smell peppermint.