Soulmate [25]

Kennedy smiled and looked through the comments of the picture that WWE had posted of her and Jon after last night's Raw episode. Many of the comments of how cute they were together and others wondering if they were together in real life.

"Whatcha doing?" Jon peeked over her shoulder and instantly groaned seeing her on social media.

She snickered and shut off her phone looking at him, "You know if you got onto social media then maybe you'd understand a little more."

He shook his head and pointed to her phone, "That thing is the devil, you know? You get sucked in that social media crap too easily."

She gasped and hit his chest jokingly, "I do not! I barely even post, just the ocassional selfie or stuff to promote WWE and our business ventures."

"Whatever - look here comes our bags." He spotted their suitcase. She and Jon grabbed them and quickly made their way to the car rental station.

They rented a Pathfinder which was enough space for all their things, Kennedy got into the passenger seat and Jon in the drivers making their way to the hotel.

"What time are we meeting your family?" Kennedy asked, peering towards him.

"Around lunchtime, I was thinking we visit them at my mom's house." Kennedy nodded and smiled.

"I can't wait to meet them. How old is your niece again?"

"8, my sister had her when she was twenty."

Kennedy nodded her head and smiled, "Do you think we can stop by a Walmart before we head there."

He glanced over to her and rose his eyebrow, "You don't have to get them anything babe."

"But I want to sweet face, I can't show up empty-handed like that. Please."

"Fine, but you aren't breaking the bank."

"Yes sir." She laughing lightly pushing at his shoulder.

After dropping in at their hotel so they could shower and change into some better clothes, they headed for the store before heading to Jon's mom's house. Kennedy picked up flowers for both his mom and sister and got a toy for his niece.

Kennedy watched through the window as they drove past a bunch of apartment complexes, it wasn't a necessarily expensive area but that wasn't an issue for her. She really didn't care about the whole aspect of how much money they had, more so the type of people they were.

After passing the apartment complexes they turned into a neighborhood, they were a bunch of children playing outside and some even turned looking into their car and seeing the superstars excitedly waving.

Kennedy smiled and rolled down her window, giving them a smile and wave while Jon playfully beeped his horn and waved as well, continuing to drive until they pulled up to his mom's house.

"Here we are." Jon said placing the car in park, Kennedy looked ahead at the nice sized home. A bunch of toys scatted outside and flowers planted near the porch.

"Jonathan!" His mother with blonde hair opened the from door and waved with a big smile on her face.

Kennedy smiled and gathered all the items before opening her door and heading out to meet his family.

"I missed you." His mother said, pulling away from her hug with her son.

"I missed you too ma, this is Kennedy, my girlfriend. Kennedy, this is my mom, Sandra.

Sandra smiled at the young girl who stepped up and handed her over a bouquet of flowers. "Hi, I'm Kennedy. It's so nice to meet you, I hope you like these."