Saved [8]

Kennedy sat in her office arranging for yet another meeting. She would be talking with the male roster, going over the upcoming media events that had been scheduled for the next few weeks. Being a WWE Superstar was far from easy. Beyond their work in the ring, they had to do a lot of interviews and meet and greets. They liked it though because it was a chance to give back to the fans and make their dreams come true.

Stephanie and Paul had their meeting with the female roster in their office going over the same things as well as the upcoming plans for a new all women pay-per-view in the next couple of months. Things were changing rapidly here in the WWE, especially for the women as they were given opportunities that they never thought they could have.

A knock sounded on Kennedy's office door and she turned her head seeing a tech poke their head in. She grinned and waited for them to tell her something.

"Ms. Levesque, you have a guest. Can I send him in?" The tech asked. She furrowed her brows. She wasn't expecting anybody. 

She shrugged and nodded, standing up to meet the man. There walked in Tommy with a huge smirk on his face, Kennedy's face dropped and she got up ready to push this man out of her office.

"No, get out right now. I don't want to hear it, get out." She said pointing towards the door.

Tommy frowned and walked up to her with open arms. "Come on now, that's no way to treat your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? Was he being fucking serious right now or just a complete idiot.

"I thought me walking out on you after you hit me was a clear indication that we're over. Get out, Tommy." She reiterated, pushing at his chest so he could leave.

"You didn't call me to say we were breaking up. Don't be so upset, it was an accident, I never actually meant to hit you." He reasoned, and she glared.

"Tommy, just do yourself a favor and get out of my sight. I have a meeting with my talent that starts in approximately two minutes, so you need to leave. Now." She looked down at her watch, then back at the piece of shit in front of her.

"Kennedy, let's just talk this out like adults, babe." He suggested going up to move her hair, but she stepped back, not wanting to be touched by him.

"There's nothing to talk about Tommy. You hit me and I'm not going to be with someone like you. Get out." She demanded.

"I'm not leaving until we have a conversation. It will only take a few minutes, please." He begged, she sighed and shook her head. She made her way to the door and opened it, seeing the male superstars waiting. Usually she would leave the door open so they could let themselves in, but they patiently waited today seeing it was closed.

She smiled at them. "Hey, can you guys give me a few minutes? It won't take long." They nodded their heads, and she went back in, closing the door.

"I wonder what's going on, she never does that." Colby said and all the men nodded their heads quietly, standing by and listening to the voices inside.

"You've got one minute, now speak." She spoke, clearly irritated with the whole situation.

"I'm sorry for laying a hand on you, Kennedy. I was angry that the band hadn't been booked in a while and I was coming short on rent. I really shouldn't have put my hands on you, but I think I deserve a second chance." Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"A second chance? I've given you multiple chances in the past, Tommy. Sure this was the first time that you hit me, but there's a bunch of other things that led up to this point. Now please leave." she said walking over to the door getting ready to shove him out.