Idiomatic [17]

"Happy one month, baby." Kennedy rubbed her eyes and grinned as she looked at Jon standing above her with a bouquet red carnations in his hand.

"Happy one month, Jon." She hooted, jumping out of bed and pulling his into a hug and placing a peck on his lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything, I thought we agreed on no gifts." She added, crossing her arms against her chest as Jon shook his head and snickered.

"I just wanted to get you something small. We can go on a little date after tonight's show. How does that sound?" He proposed, and she nodded her head.

"I'd like that a lot. I'm going to get ready." She told him gathering some new clothes and heading into the bathroom.

Jon sat on the bed and moaned. It had been a week and a half since he and Kennedy were supposed to tell her dad they were seeing each other. It was genuinely difficult trying to gradually break it down to her dad, but he just seemed to yell each time him or Kennedy tried bringing something up.

He noticed that eventually they were going to need to tell Paul, but at least for today him and Kennedy could sit back and enjoy their one month of dating after Monday Night Raw.

After a couple of minutes Kennedy strolled out of the bathroom drying her hair with the towel while sporting an oversized tan sweater with a pair of leggings. Jon smiled and patted the empty space on the bed, insisting she lay with him.

"Good shower?" She nodded her head, smiling up at him.

"Did you have a good workout?" She asked, knowing that he was at the gym earlier this morning.

"Yeah, Colby wanted to do CrossFit, so he left me hanging. You know you should start working out with me." He suggested, and she shook her head, shrieking.

"No, you guys do all that manly workout with the weights and stuff like that. I can barley lift, I like doing yoga instead." She told him as he mocked and shook his head.

"Fine, I guess I'll try yoga with you. Just one time, though." He said holding up his finger as she nodded and pecked his lips.

"You're so sweet, babe." A palm resting on his cheek as she continued kissing him, which turned into a make-out session at this point.

She moaned against his mouth, pushing her body to mount on top of his lap. His hands came up, tangling in her wet hair. Once he felt himself starting to get turned on, he pulled away. He never wanted to go too far with her.

Kennedy whined and pouted, looking down at him with gentle eyes.

"Why'd you pull away?" She said playing with the sleeve of his shirt.

"I'm sure you know why." He replied looking down at his crotch where his member was obviously hard against her leg making her giggle.

"But what if I wanted to-"

He quickly cut her off, knowing what she was going to say.

"No, doll. I don't want you doing things just because I'm turned on. If we're going to go all the way it's because we both want it for the right reasons, alright?" She groaned and nodded her head.

"Well, I guess to pass the time we could wrestle?" He smirked and lifted off the bed, forcing her to yelp while he threw her back down delicately.

"I'm going to kick your butt." Kennedy laughed, clutching his arm and putting him into a submission hold that she knew off the top of her head.

"What—how do you know how to do this?" He sought as she still held onto the submission hold.

"Did you forget my parents are wrestlers, baby? I know a thing or two." She bragged, letting go as he flipped around and snickered.