Forever person forever [28]

Kennedy stared down at her phone as she rested her head on her elbow. She had been in Lake Tahoe for two days now and though it was fun, she not only missed Jon but felt so bad for leaving without resolving their arguments. They barley fought and now that they have it weighed heavily on her.

"Kennedy, are you ok?" Nicole inquired, taking a place next to her at the dining table.

She looked up and pursed her lips smiling slightly nodding her head. Nicole didn't look convinced and rubbed her arm.

"You can be honest, I know there's something wrong."

Kennedy sighed and now all the girls were at the table soothing her.

"Jon and I got into this stupid argument before I left and we didn't solve it and now I feel really guilty."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kennedy." Brianna pouted, moving to sit on the other side of her.

"What did you guys argue about?" CJ called for and she shrugged.

"He was mad I was friendly with Ryder and we got into it in my office. I said he was jealous and that it didn't mean anything because we have no history. Then I told him he was a hypocrite because he hid his previous engagement from me, then he said I was jealous. Then I basically told him to screw off, and I was going."

All the girls looked at her with sympathetic looks, and both the twins nodded her arm. Nia coming around to give him a hug from behind from where she sat.

"I don't know, Jon and I never fight about anything. And now that we finally have, it's like eating me up inside that I'm even here right now. I just want him to know that I still love him."

"Of course he knows you still love him Kennedy, a little fight doesn't change anything like that. I see the way Jon looks at you and he's so in love with you." Trinity reassured her and she smiled lightly.

"Seriously, I have never seen him so happy except when he's with Joe and Colby, but then you waltzed in and now you're the light of his life." CJ smiled, making all the girls laugh.

"Come on, enough sulking. We've got a boat waiting for us out back to take us wake boarding." Nia grinned as all the girls smiled.

"Let's go bitches!" Nicole hooted, helping Kennedy up and hooking their arms as they walked out back in their bikini's.

Kennedy quickly shot Jon a text letting him know that she would be busy for a couple hours but would text him when she was was finished. He replied with a simple "Ok, and be safe. I love you."

She grinned and texted back, before pushing her phone off to the side and spending some much needed time with her girls.

They spent the afternoon out on the boat wake boarding and parasailing, while they drank wine and talked about life outside of wrestling. Most of them curious about Kennedy since they didn't know too much about her. She told them a little bit about her childhood around the business and of course how she met Jon and how they started dating.

It was crazy to think that in a few weeks she and Jon would be dating for six months now. Things seemed to move a lot faster when they were on the road and spent most of their time together, but they always made it work. She was grateful that Jon could handle her hectic work schedule while still maintain their relationship and his own work life.

"You guys are so cute." Nia and Saraya gushed, looking at the photo that Kennedy snapped of her and Jon in their respective crowns from two weeks ago.

"Who knew Dean Ambrose had such a soft side to him." Nicole giggled, pushing her shades on her head.

"He's the sweetest, especially to me. I love him so much." Kennedy smiled, putting her phone away.