Drunken Antics [7]

Survivor series was a complete success for the Raw brand. Their superstars reigned supreme for the most part, and that was wonderful. What wasn't so great was Kennedy getting black out drunk after the pay-per-view.

Ashley had insisted they hit the club after the show and everyone tagged along, including Kennedy. Since their night was a victory, they all decided to buy their boss a few shots, which then turned into a whole tray of drinks. Kennedy was a wreck, makeup smudged and hair tangled from the dancing and drinking.

It was now the next day, which meant Monday Night Raw. Her parents, grandfather, and superstars waiting in her office as she was late to her own meeting. The superstars all sat patiently, knowing that Kennedy was perhaps still hungover from last night's activities, which is why she wasn't here yet.

Stephanie tapped her fingers on the desk and shook her head, annoyed. "Where the hell is she, she's twenty minutes late."

Paul looked over at his wife and gave her a comforting glance. "I'm sure she's going to be here soon, maybe she's stuck in traffic." He recommended, but she shook her head.

"She hasn't answered a single one of my phone calls or messages. Do any of you know where Kennedy might be?" She asked glancing at the superstars who shook their heads and replied no. They didn't want to get the young girl in trouble with her parents.

Just a few minutes later, Kennedy's office door swung open and there she was. She smiled apologetically and made her way to her family at the front of the desk. Stephanie shook her head and stood up, examining her daughter.

Kennedy sported a Metallica band tee, black shorts, and sneakers. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was barefaced. Stephanie already knew what was going on.

"Where the hell have you been? You're twenty minutes late, the show starts in an hour." Her mother declared.

"I am so, so sorry." Kennedy acknowledged, looking over at her parents then to the superstars.

"I went out for a few drinks last night and I ended up getting wasted. I swear I set an alarm clock, but I guess I didn't wake up for it. I am so sorry, it won't happen again."

"Damn right it won't happen again, no going out from now on—" Her father's voice was cut off when Vince started speaking.

"Oh, come on you two, give the girl a break. She's 22 years old, helping manage a million dollar company. I think she deserves to go out without feeling bad. Are you feeling okay, Kenny? Did you have fun last night?" Her grandfather defended, looking over at his granddaughter, who nodded.

"I am going to make the choice to pardon you from this meeting. I know I can fill you in on what you missed later on tonight. Why don't you go get your hair and makeup done before the show starts, huh?" He proposed.

Everyone stifled their laugher as Stephanie and Paul shook their heads skeptically. Vince would consistently come to the aid of his granddaughter when her parents were too controlling. He knew that Kennedy deserved to let loose and have a few drinks. After all, she was still young.

"I've got a spare dress you can borrow. It's in my office, don't wrinkle it." Her mom said sitting back down in her seat and giving Kennedy that mom glare.

"Yes, ma'am. Thanks gramps, I love you." She quickly pecked his cheek and ran out the door, evidently annoyed that her parents just scolded her in front of her friends and employees.

The bosses took a seat, and Vince looked around the room.

"Let me guess, you all bought her drinks last night." The superstars looked at each other before nodding their heads and confessing. Jonathan and Ashley stared at each other for a second, smirking as they were the main ones buying Kennedy drinks so she could let loose.