Home [42]

"I'm all grown up now..." Kennedy smiled as she walked through the sea of superstars on the stage and made her way into the ring where her podium stood.

"Please welcome, the commissioner of Monday Night Raw, The Billion Dollar Princess of WWE, Kennedy McMahon Levesque!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like our commissioner is out here tonight. I wonder what she has to say." JBL spoke

"I still can't believe it's almost been a month since she defeated her parents at Mania. She's been holding her own ever since her grandfather gave her full control of Monday Night Raw." Corey added.

Kennedy cleared her throat and looked at the audience.

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw!" she exclaimed as the crowd got hyped up and began cheering.

"It's lovely to be here in this beautiful city tonight, especially after the amazing night we had yesterday with Hell in a Cell." She said, gesturing to the superstars on stage.

"Which brings me to the reason why I am on here. I know that many of the superstars have been trying to reach me, but because I've been so busy running my company and show, I haven't had the time to have a proper meeting with you all." She said, leaning up against the ropes.

"So as I stand here today, we're going to have an open forum—or a superstar hall meeting, if you will. Ask me anything and I'll answer." She smiled, walking back over the podium and nodding towards the superstars.

"Hey Ms. Helmsley, we were wondering if we could get a shot at the tag team titles?" The Usos stepped up first and she thought for a second and looked down at her "notes"

"By the looks of it you both defeated a significant amount of tag teams around here, so I don't see why not-"

"Kennedy! They're not deserving of this gold!" Xavier spoke proudly as he and the rest of the New Day stepped up to the mic making her laugh a bit.

"Listen boys, Jimmy and Jey both earned their rights to challenge for the titles—are you guys scared?" Kennedy rose her brow as the crowd laughed and New Day shook their heads.

"Of course not! We just want them to know they won't be walking away with our titles." Kofi spoke as they began to dance around and sing their song.

"Ok, let's all settle down—it's official, The Usos will take on the New Day next Monday for the Tag Team Championships!" She smiled jotting her pen down on her paper as the men faced off before heading back to their spots.

"Next?" Kennedy declared, looking at the superstars.

It was Dean who walked up next, a blush appearing vividly on Kennedy's face as they stared at each other from across the arena.

"Hey Kennedy." He grinned his voice sultry, simply rubbing his collar bone.

"Hello, Dean. Anything I can do for you on this fine night?" She said, resting her head on her elbow as she smirked.

Though their love storyline was practically over, they still found ways to interact with each other since their segments always seemed to do good, and let's be honest, Kennedy and Jon would never turn down the opportunity to work together, even if it was a simple interaction like this one.

"Other than looking absolutely gorgeous..." He purred as Kennedy hung her head low to hide her smile and blush and the crowd hooted.

"I need to know who's next in line for my intercontinental championship." He added, patting his title that rested on his shoulder.