Too Sweet [46]

"Try pulling on her arm a little harder." Bryan suggested as he watched Kennedy and Nicole train the ring and Jon was advising in the corner.

Since Kennedy and Jonathan had a show in Scottsdale, they decided to visit their friends and practice at Bryan's gym for her upcoming match. It was also a great time to catch up with them and let Zoey and Birdie have a little playdate in the meantime. 

"Like that?" Kennedy demonstrated pulling on Nicole's arm doing a submission move.

Bryan nodded and looked over at Jon, who nodded his head in an approval.

"How does it feel?" He asked, looking down at Nikki, who smiled through the discomfort.

"Hurts, but it's nothing too bad." She replied and Kennedy slowly let go of the hold and moved off the side, sitting beside her friend.

"You excited to face Ashley?" Brie asked, getting into the ring carrying along the babies with her and setting them down on the mat.

"Yup. It's gonna be my last match for a while." Kennedy smiled as Jon took a seat beside her.

"Really? Why?" Nicole asked curiously, smiling as Zoey crawled into her lap.

"We're gonna start trying for baby #2." Kennedy grinned as Jon smirked and Bryan patted him on the back. 

"Oh, my gosh! How exciting, that's amazing guys!" Brie said, reaching over to give them a small hug.

"I'm surprised you guys haven't gotten pregnant yet. Colby said you two get it on like dogs." Bryan laughed as Jon let out a loud laugh and Kennedy shook her head, attempting to hide her embarrassment.

"Bryan!" Brie scolded, shaking her head and hitting his chest.

"Blame Colby, not I." He defended as they all laughed.

"Have you thought about seeing a fertility specialist?" Brie asked, looking towards Kennedy who shook her head and rose her brow.

"Should I?" Kennedy sought and Brie nodded.

"Well, it took Bryan and I, so many tries to get pregnant and it didn't hit us to see a specialist until we were frustrated. If we went earlier, we could've gotten the help me needed earlier." Brie told her as Kennedy bit her lip and nodded.

"They're very informative and they run a bunch of tests to see if you're having fertility issues and then they offer a bunch of different services that could help if you guys end up having trouble getting pregnant." Bryan added as Brie nodded her head.

"Yup and if you want, I'll ask my doctor to get me a referral to a doctor in Vegas for you guys." Brie offered and both Kennedy and Jon nodded.

"We'd really appreciate that." Kennedy beamed.

They all watched the two little girls playing in the ring before Nicole cleared her throat and looked over at the young couple.

"Johnny told us what happened with Dunn a few days ago." She confessed, and Kennedy sighed and looked over at Jon.

"He said a bunch of crap and I just couldn't let him get away with it." Kennedy told them as she leaned her head on Jon's shoulder.

Brie and Nicole gave her a warm smile. "But hey, thanks for sticking up for us, Kennedy. And you too, Jon, it means a lot to us."

"That guy is a fuckin prick, he deserved it." Jon confessed, and everyone laughed.

"That he is. Why is he even still with the company?" Bryan directed the question to Kennedy, who rolled her eyes because she heard it was a bunch of bullshit.