Lost [5]

Kennedy's three little sisters sat quietly on the couch in her office, watching on their IPads. Kennedy was planning the first official meeting with the Raw talent by herself. The past two days were chaotic, so she didn't get a chance to formally introduce herself until tonight. She prepared the long desk and straightened out the seats, knowing that there wasn't enough and some superstars would need to stand.

It was approximately two hours before the house show started, and it was only going to be a quick meeting. She just wanted to introduce herself as well as go over the match card for tonight. The show was going to be run by herself and another producer. Her grandfather and parents were back home in Connecticut, and she was sure that they would receive news if she did well or not.

Kennedy grinned and walked over to the couch "Girls I need you on your best behavior for the next ten minutes. Sissy has a very important meeting alright?" She crouched down to stare at her sisters, who nodded their heads.

"Great, now keep those eyes on your screens." She laughed to herself, pecking a kiss on each of their foreheads before sitting down at the head of the desk.

After a few minutes, superstars started filling up in her office. They all smiled and made small talk before the actually meeting started. Kennedy looks around the room, seeing everyone was finally here. She took a deep breath and spoke out.

"Hello everyone." She beamed, and it startled her that all of them referred to her as "Ms. Levesque." She knew they were being professional, but that wasn't her feel off screen. Kennedy didn't want to be another boss her employees feared, she wanted them to be comfortable. And for that fact, many of them were older than her, so in hindsight, she should be the one appropriately addressing them.

"No, please, you all can call me Kennedy." She grinned. "Just make sure my grandfather isn't in sight or you'll probably get into some trouble." Everyone chuckled and nodded.

"Well, I hope all of you are doing great. I wanted to apologize for not introducing myself sooner, as you know I just started this entire journey with entering the company and it's been a hectic few days. As you can imagine life has been crazier adding on my three little sisters." She said turning her head to look at the three girls who sat quickly paying them no attention.

Thankfully, everybody laughed and understood how stressed out the young woman was. She was only 22, running a million dollar company that she just entered three days ago. They had to cut her some slack for everything she was doing at such a young age.

"With that being said, it's an honor to work with all of you. I know each and every single one of you individuals love this business, and I thank you for that. This company wouldn't be where it is today without all you, really." She smiled, looking at everyone.

Kennedy was a well spoken and gracious person. Everyone instantly was attracted to her and the energy she gave off. She was a gentle person, a good combination of her mother and father. Kennedy didn't take after her grandfather's authoritative tone, mostly that was only the character she played in the ring. Outside she preferred to be her authentic self, not wanting others to be scared of her like they are her grandfather.

The meeting continued, and Kennedy went on to discuss the night's matches. She knew that no matter how much she planned, there was always going to be a bump in the road. Nothing could ever go too smoothly here at WWE, but that was the beauty of it all.

"There has been a change of plans, tonight the women's tag match will be the main event and the men's singles match will be moved to earlier in the show." Kennedy informed the superstars

As she was about to speak she felt a tug on her jacket. She turned her head and was met with her sister Vaughn. "Yes, V, did you need something?" She asked softly and the little girl nodded her head, leaning to whisper in her ear.