The Plan [1]

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque. The eldest daughter of WWE Legend and COO Triple H aka Paul Levesque and WWE's Chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon. She was 22, unfortunately a college dropout, something that her parents and grandfather weren't too fond of. Obviously she was named after her grandfather Vincent Kennedy McMahon. She took after her mother's looks and powerful attitude, but only bringing out the fierce side when it was demanded. Typically, she was composed and quiet, not enjoying going out of her comfort zone.

She made a living through being her boyfriend's band manager. She usually helped booked gigs and got a quantity of the revenues. It wasn't a lot, but it was just enough to help her make some good investments. Her parents and grandfather didn't know she was still managing Tommy's band since she informed them she had split up with him a few months ago. She had no desire to work for the family business she was content with life and preferred being out of the public eye.

Her and Tommy's relationship was rocky from the get go. They were two polar opposites from each other. He was the resident bad guy who was overconfident and painted in tattoos. Kennedy on the other hand was this good girl, follow the rules type of woman. Her family couldn't see what she saw in Tommy, and deep down neither could Kennedy.

She had met him her Freshman year in college. She detested him; he was a complete jerk to her, but somehow they ended up getting together. They were never good together; she was too perfect for him and he was too dangerous for her. They were on and off for the past two-and-a-half years, only recently getting back together. He took advantage of her kindness and often times made her feel guilty for threatening to leave him claiming, "If you walk away not only are you crushing my dreams, but the rest of my band members."

Managing Tommy's band was a complete joke. No one noticed them, and the only music they made was mediocre. She took after her mom and grandfather's passion for business and had enough confidence to say that this whole band that was being formed was going to be a disappointment. She only stayed for the cash and to support the other members who were decent to her. Though she knew that it would only take a matter of time for them to all go their separate ways, the only person who was really serious about it was Tommy. He was very naïve to assume he was going places with the horrible music he wrote.

Kennedy stood in his apartment, arms crossed, clearly annoyed as Tommy argued back and forth about why the band hadn't been getting booked lately. She couldn't control the fact that business owners and guests didn't want to hear the ridiculously horrible punk music, and she couldn't blame them either.

"Kennedy, are you even listening to me! We haven't been booked for almost two weeks. I'm coming short on my rent." He told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Well then you shouldn't be going to the bar every week and wasting all that cash. I told you that you need to start saving your money and stop spending it recklessly." She replied, but all he did was glare.

"Look, I'm your manager-girlfriend, not your mother. Why don't you find a job like the rest of your bandmates? Stop relying on this like it's a full-time career" She added, only making him angrier.

"Can't you just ask your parents lend you some cash. I can't miss another payment or else I'm getting kicked out of here." He pleaded and Kennedy shook her head.

He grumbled and kicked the leg of the dinning chair, making her flinch slightly. She hated when things got physical. I was never enough to hurt her. Sometimes it was either a light slap on the arm or just raising his hands to make her flinch.

"Your family are practically fucking billionaires. Drowning in money. All I'm asking for is $700 for rent." He said, but she scoffed and shook her head again.