Show Goes On [14]

Kennedy looked at herself in the mirror, checking to see if she looked good or not. She and Jon were going to go on their first date together and she was looking forward to it. She heard a knock on her door and she knew it was Jon.

"Hey, you look pretty." Jon grinned as she opened the door.

"Thanks, Jon." She smiled, going to kiss his cheek.

She quickly grabbed her purse and room key before heading out the door. Jon reached for her hand and intertwined it with his as they walked towards the lobby. He chuckled, hearing the clicking of her heels against the floor. She always wore heels.

She glanced over at him and raised her brow. "What's so funny?"

"The fact that you always wear heels, but I'm still taller than you." She shook her head and laughed.

"I think heels makes my legs look good, that's why I wear them all the time." Kennedy smirked as he looked back down to admire her legs.

"Keep on wearing those heels. I love them." He said quickly, kissing the side of her head.

They waved hi to the fans who waited outside the hotel and made their way to Jon's rental. Like the gentlewoman he was, he always opened the door for her and waiting until she got buckled up before going to the driver's side. She reached over and held his hand on the middle console as they started off their drive.

"How you are you feeling after last night? You hurting anywhere?" Kennedy shrugged and rubbed her ribs.

"Ribs hurt a little, but there's nothing ice can't fix." She laughed, but Jon looked over at her worriedly and let go of her hand to reach and rub her ribs.

"He shouldn't have done it. Your dad and I were going to run out before he hit it, but your grandpa told us to stay back." He said, and she frowned.

"It's okay, Jon, I'm fine. Plus, if you and my dad disobeyed gramps, he wouldn've kicked your asses." Kennedy snickered and so did Jon.

"Ha Ha very funny darling." He shook his head.

"I forgot to tell you my mom and dad came by my suite after you left last night."

"Really? What'd they say?"

"For starters, I thought them knocking on the door was you so I answered it asking why you were back so soon then they looked at me like I was crazy." Jon chuckled and hit the top of the steering wheel.

"I had to make up some lie, but I told them you and I were going on a date. They don't know we're dating yet though, I'm nervous to tell my dad about it." She glanced over at Jon, who gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't sweat is babe, you can tell your dad when you're ready." He smiled, and she shook her head.

"Uh uh, we're going to tell my dad together." He groaned.

"But your dad is going to kill me, he won't kill you, you're his daughter." Kennedy giggled and bit her lip.

"Whatever, let's just try to keep it on the down low." Jon smirked and nodded.

"We'll see what I can do about that. I can't resist you sometimes." He said making her blush. This time she didn't need to hide it.

The cafe Jon took Kennedy to was nice and cozy, just the way they liked it. Ever since their relationship on screen, they always were bombarded with fans and flashing lights. Although it was a great honor and privilege, they missed being able to feel like normal people.

They both sat down at a table and got some baked goods and coffee's of course.

"So Ms. Levesque wanna tell Mr. Good about life in Hartford?" She took a sip of her coffee before nodding her head.