Paradise [30]

"Andddd action!" The director called out as the camera began to move with Kennedy and Jon.

They were in Connecticut filming the 2K commercial and trailer preview at a warehouse in which they created a set that looks identical to the WWE headquarters. They had filmed some scenes at the actual headquarters, but here is where the real destruction would ensue.

Music that would be used in the commercial and game played in the background as Kennedy and Jon took bats to the different items displayed in what was supposed to be the lobby of headquarters.

A camera panned to Kennedy as she hit the vases of flowers on the front desk and Jon stood off to the side smirked as he rested the bat behind his head and watched on before he too began to beat up the "security guards".

"Cut!" The director called out after they finished that opening scene.

"That was exhilarating." Kennedy laughed, approaching Jon as they made their way to the monitors to see what it looked like so far.

"Great job guys, I was thinking we could do an elevator scene. We'll have two security guard's attempt to stop you guys from getting up to the next floor, so we'll have a little fight sequence until we end up on the next floor and you guys just walk out. Something badass that I know they fans will love."

"That sound good?" Jon asked, looking towards Kennedy who smiled.

"Sounds great." She said fixing up her leather jacket and swinging the bat playfully.

_

The day continued on with shooting and doing retakes of certain scenes that they wanted to clean up. It was really great to see a different side of Kennedy through this commercial and trailer. For all the fans knew, they only really got to see the business side of her apart from her promos of small little hints at some wrestling moves. Since this game would release after WrestleMania, people would surly be excited for this new game play.

"Ok guys, two more scenes then we're out of here." The director said, and all the production nodded as they set up for the next scene where they would be destroying her parents' office.

The director called action, and they were back into character. Kennedy and Jon walked side by side swinging the bats on either side of them until they came across a door which ready "Stephanie and Triple H." She smirked as Jon busted down the door with his bat and foot before they began smashing everything.

There were pictures of her and her family on the desk to which Kennedy swung and broke with a bat. The picture frame on the wall that showed a photo of Triple H pedigreeing Dean was crushed when he hit it. The championships on the back wall was soon shattered too until they laughed and kissed before an alarming blaring noise erupted to their ears.

Both of them dropped their bats and quickly grasped each others' hand as the camera followed behind them as they ran off down the hall and down the stairway.

"That scene was awesome guys. One last one and this one is going to be badass." The director gave them a pat on the back before telling them what the final scene was going to be.

They were led outside to where another set was built which looked like the outside of headquarters and the rest were green screen in which they would CGI. The glass windows and door were all shattered, there was an alarm sound blaring, and they were told they were going to set the place on fire.

Jon was given a lighter with Kennedy's silhouette imprinted on the silver, and Kennedy was given the same one with Dean's silhouette on it. They each were told that the camera would pan in to their faces as they looked back at the destruction they caused before pulling out the lighters and tossing it behind them as the place would erupt in flames before they shared a kiss before running off from the camera's view.