Our Moment [35]

Kennedy and Jon took a deep breath as they pulled up to the large stadium where WrestleMania would be held. They woke up bright and early this morning, Kennedy with an apparent hangover, but they quickly cured it with some breakfast room service and morning sex with her man. This was the first time they were seeing it, and it felt like a dream to her beside Jon, and her parents on the banner.

"I can't believe it." She laughed lightly, tearing up as she continued to stare at the banner.

"You deserve it, babe." Jon nodded, taking her hand and kissing it before they got out, along with the camera crew that was following them around for Kennedy's 24 episode.

"How does it feel to be up there, Kennedy?" The camera guy asked, angling the camera to her and Jon, who stared up at the banner and shook their heads.

"I just - I don't even have words. I'm just grateful and excited, but still nervous, but mostly excited." Kennedy responded, nodding her head.

The couple walked hand in hand, pulling their bags behind them as they found their way through the huge hallways. It was so crazy to think that WrestleMania was an even bigger production, people who are usually working remotely in Stanford, flying all the way to Orlando to support this big event and help make it happen.

"Here it is." Jon smiled as they approached their very own locker room, which was labeled "Dean Ambrose & KMH."

"They got lazy and didn't spell my name." Kennedy joked, rolling her eyes as she pointed to the sign before stepping in with Jon, who chuckled.

"I'm going to go find my grandpa. I'll see you in half an hour for our practice." She told him, setting down her things down and walking towards Jon, hugging him tightly.

"I'll probably just be in here, but I might leave to find you sooner if these camera people don't leave me alone." Jon muttered into her neck as she laughed and rubbed his back.

"Be nice, sweet face, they just want to hear your side of things." She explained, and he groaned.

"You're lucky this is for you, because if it was for anyone else, I'd shut the door on them." He said, pulling away to stare at her face as she grinned and nodded her head.

"I love you for that. I've got to run. I'll see you soon."

"Forever doll." He replied, kissing her lips gently and watching her walk out as the camera crew got set up for a quick interview.

"Dean, you and Kennedy obviously have a special connection, one that you two are willing to go to war for and one that Kennedy is willing to put her job on the line. What is it about Kennedy that made you want to do this?"

Jon nodded and kissed his teeth before answering. "I think people give Kennedy a lot of shit because of who her parents are and the position that she was given here at WWE at such a young age and so soon. But what people don't realize is she never asked for this - she took up this opportunity on a whim and where it has taken her is amazing. If you would spend one entire day with that woman, you'd realize that she is one of the most down to Earth people you'd ever meet in your entire life. My whole existence changed when she stepped into my life, not only in the capacity of us being friends but now us as a team, I think I wanted to do this for her because all her life people judged her by her family, but now her family isn't on her side. She is a lone wolf in this situation, but I'm here and I'm willing to go into our match tonight with the intent of kicking ass but also showing the whole damn world that my girl is far from someone who has been given everything, she has worked her ass off the past three months for this moment and I want to give it to her."

"Kennedy talks very highly of you, especially regarding how much you've taught her and how patient you were with her during the process of training. Being able to be what seems to be her biggest motivator, how does that feel?"