Impromptu [15]

Kennedy sat in her parents' hotel room chatting about how the past two shows went. Stephanie and Paul were pleased to say that it was perfectly run by their oldest daughter, they knew she could do it.

"We're proud of you, Kenny. Dad and I both knew you'd get it done." Stephanie said wrapping her arms around her daughter for a small hug.

"Thank you. I couldn't do it without Jonathan though, he made sure I wasn't too stressed out." She smiled, looking between her mom and dad.

"Oh, I know." Stephanie grinned, looking at Kennedy, who rose her eyebrow.

"WWE posted some photos of the two of you. One of them was you two at the monitors, I guess we have a new producer." Her mom joked, causing them to laugh except Paul.

"What's the matter dad, you haven't said a word." Kennedy pouted, glancing at her dad.

"Don't you think you and Jon are getting a bit too close?" She shook her head, already irritated by her dads mood towards Jon.

"Dad, the both of us care about each other. Don't stress it please." He nodded his head and patted her on the back.

"Just making sure, Kennedy. You know the rules around here. No dating superstars." He warned, and both Stephanie and Kennedy rolled their eyes.

"Whatever—I'm going to see Jon. Bye guys." She gave both her parents' hugs before strolling out to find her boyfriend.

"Really Paul, let the girl live, would you?" Stephanie scolded, hitting him on the arm.

"She can live without dating talent. They're not good for her."

"My father said the same thing and look at where we are." Paul sighed and placed a hand on her leg.

"That's different, Steph. I'm not saying Jonathan isn't a good guy, he's a great guy. Kennedy deserves someone like him, but not him."

Stephanie stayed silent, knowing that her husband was going to need to live with the fact that Kennedy was dating Jonathan. Although Kennedy or Jon had told her yet she already knew. Mother always knows what's going on.

"Hey sweet face." Kennedy smiled waltzing into their suite where she saw Jon lounging on the couch.

"Darling." He smiled, sitting up to pull her into his hold.

"How was seeing your parents?" He asked as she sat on his lap.

"Great. They're really proud of what I did for the past shows. Dad gave me a little warning that I'm not allowed to date superstars though." She pouted, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"He's definitely going to kill us." He chuckled, and she smirked.

"No, he won't, he'll get over it." Kennedy smiled pecking his lips.

"Did you want to do something or stay in?"

"Stay in. How about a movie?" He grinned and nodded his head.

The two moved into the bedroom where it would be more comfortable, Jon got into bed and flipped through the movies to rent while Kennedy changed into some sweats before laying next to him.

"This one okay?" He picked an action movie and she nodded her head cuddling into his side, he draped his arm around her hugging her close.

"Can you believe it's almost Christmas?" She beamed, glancing up at him.

"Yeah, just a few more weeks. What do you plan on doing?"

"Head back home to Hartford and spend it with family. What about you?"